• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

11” Square Grill Pan-Need Input!

In summary, the customer loves the Grill Pan and recommends purchasing the Grill Press and Chef's Tongs along with it. The customer also recommends killing another customer's "high quality" grill pan by leaving some marinated meat on too long, and finds the Grill Pan to be much easier to clean than the Foreman Grill.
salthechef
I have a customer who would like some feedback on the Grill Pan. I don't have one, so I was hoping some that have used it or heard from customers could tell me how they like it, great recipes, tips, etc.
Anything would be appreciated! Thanks!

LOVE IT! I highly recommend buying the Grill Press and Chef's Tongs along with it.

I love it! I've cooked everything from burgers, to steaks, to chicken or chops to grilled veggies. I do use the grill press most of the time with mine.

love it, love it, love it!!! Use it all the time. Easy to clean. I must confess, I most often use it without the grill press.

I killed someone else's "high quality" grill pan by leaving some marinated meat on too long. I did the same thing to ours with no problems - it cleaned up beautifully. In addition to heating evenly and grilling very nicely, it is easy to clean up with just a sponge or a nylon bristle kitchen brush.

I also bought the grill press and have used it for pannini and meats.

I LOVE the Grill Pan. Though I never use the Grill Press. I am going to have to start.

It makes the BEST grilled cheese (crunchy). I grill veggies on it all the time - I don't add any spray or butter, just put the veggies right on it.

DH uses it for burgers and steaks.

At our last cluster, we cooked the chicken for one of the new recipes on the Grill Pan and it cooked the chicken nicely.

I have to add my "love it" to this thread. Love the grill pan, and love the press. Both worked beautifully together Tell your customer she will not be disappointed and find herself using it all the time.

wow I think I want this now!:) I have a foreman grill which is great but I despise cleaning it. So if I had a grill pan I'd like making recipes that call for grilling more often. On the 20 minute bbq ribs and chicken penne al fresco I used my foreman grill but I think the pan would be so much more convenient!! Well I'll have to get my recruit lead to sign asap so I can get those PC dollars!!!!:)

Love the grill pan and grill press together. They work great for meats, veggies, and sandwiches.

What else can I say about the grill pan??? lol

I LOVE, LOVE it!!! From burgers, chicken, taylor ham, grilled cheese, pannis......ect.

VERY easy clean up. I would totally reccomend it!!! I haven't used my foreman since I got it....haha

kcmckay said:
wow I think I want this now!:) I have a foreman grill which is great but I despise cleaning it. So if I had a grill pan I'd like making recipes that call for grilling more often. On the 20 minute bbq ribs and chicken penne al fresco I used my foreman grill but I think the pan would be so much more convenient!! Well I'll have to get my recruit lead to sign asap so I can get those PC dollars!!!!:)

WAY better than the foreman, and BETTER grill marks!!!

Thanks so much for the help! I hate telling a customer "I don't know about that product." Look at all the opinions I can give her now! :)

kcmckay said:

My husband was one of the first people to get foreman grill. He used it, I cleaned it (hated it!). I earned the grill pan last year, and he let me put the foreman out in the garage sale!!!!!

What are the dimensions of the 11” square grill pan?

The 11” square grill pan has a cooking surface of 11 inches by 11 inches, with a total width of 12 inches (including the handle) and a depth of 2 inches.

Is the 11” square grill pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the 11” square grill pan is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the lifespan of the pan.

What is the 11” square grill pan made of?

The 11” square grill pan is made of heavy-duty cast iron, which provides even heat distribution and long-lasting durability.

Can the 11” square grill pan be used on all stovetops?

Yes, the 11” square grill pan can be used on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction stovetops.

Does the 11” square grill pan come with a warranty?

Yes, the 11” square grill pan comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If there are any defects in materials or workmanship, we will replace the pan at no cost to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • trps
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • gailz2