1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: 10% discount

1. jenab1013

jenab1013 Member

I am doing a the Super Bowl Myster Host show in Feb and giving the different discounts for different quarters of the game. Any suggestions on how I should calculate this? Is there a way to do it in PP or do I put the order in with normal pricing and make up a different order form for me to calculate the discounts. I know that I pay the difference - just not sure how to calculate it for my records and if PC has a certain way of doing this kind of thing. Kinda confused!!

Jan 11, 2006
  2. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

The orders will go into PP at regular price. You will have to calculate your discount and subtract it from the total amount due. Then put the discount amount in as a consultant gift. That will show you how much you payed out of pocket. The show sales will be at the normal rate and that is what you will get commission on. Make sense?

Jan 11, 2006
  3. jenab1013

jenab1013 Member

Yes, that makes sense. Will I see the Consultant's gift option when I put the order into pp?

Jan 11, 2006
  4. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

it is in the payment options. So after you put in the order click on payment options. Inside that screen is a drop-down box that lists: check, CC, Cash, Consultant gift...put in the amount, click on the option you want and click okay. It will only let you do one at a time, so you will have to add the other payment to it in the same area. I hope this doesn't confuse you. I would put in their payment first and then the gift amount. That way you know it is right.

Jan 11, 2006
  5. jenab1013

jenab1013 Member

Thanks so much for your help!!! I think I can figure it out from there.

Jan 11, 2006
  6. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

in search of...Super Bowl

I know I have seen this on here before but wasnt sure where to find it. It is the discount that people get if they call you during the 1st quarter, 2nd quarter and so on during the super bowl (or from email--depends on the time it shows up on computer) or at 1/2 time ect and they get a certain discount on the order they place. Does anyone have something like this? Also is there such a thing as having people email you with what they think the score will be like a day or two before and then whoever gets the closest gets to be the Mystery Hostess for that show? Any help would be greatly appreciated, as Super Bowl will be here before we know it!!

Jan 21, 2006
  7. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Jan 21, 2006
  8. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

Thats exactly what I was looking for! Thank you very much!

Jan 21, 2006
Have something to add?