• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Attending Show Booked Off Mine: Host Discount?

!My boyfriends mom took a couple visits to warm up to me as well...Now I have her hosting catalog party's 3 hours away so she can go to Disney World with us next year...go figure LOL!
candiejayne
I will be attending a show that booked off of mine in October next week, now that I've signed, will I be able to still do the host discount on the stones, or did I screw myself out of a really good deal on the DCB? The consultant doing the show will be the consultant for the one next week, so I won't be acting as consultant! BUT she's my upline!

I believe that as long as you aren't the consultant you'll be fine. If that's wrong I trust that someone with better info will respond. That's one of the things I appreciate about this site. There's always someone who knows more than I do. :)

I think it's ok too, but probably best to wait till Ann chimes in on this one. She knows everything!

Hmmm... that maybe a question for HO.

pampermejolene said:
I think it's ok too, but probably best to wait till Ann chimes in on this one. She knows everything!

Or Beth. She usually has a good handle on the rules.

Once you sign as a consultant, you no longer are a "past host".

I'm just curious why YOU aren't doing the shows that booked off of yours?

pamperedlinda said:
I'm just curious why YOU aren't doing the shows that booked off of yours?

I was actually wondering the same thing, I give my recruits the shows booked off hers, only fair thing to do, and I want to see them succeed. (although it does hurt to lose the shows, heh)

It's my uplines sister, I got the rest of the bookings, but I didn't think it was fair to take her sisters too. Plus, I didn't decide to join until after my party closed.

I'm really bummed about not getting my DCB at 60% off now... guess I'll have to save up my money now... boohoo!

ChefLoriG said:
Once you sign as a consultant, you no longer are a "past host".

I believe this is correct. You can be a host though and get it at 60% off this month but not a past host. (consultant as host). Also if you go to the show and make a purchase you cannot use your past host discount (correct me if I am wrong).

Hmmmm... was just thinking, if my BFs mother doesn't use her 60% offs (she's a strange one who doesn't like stoneware) maybe I could ask her if I could use it!

candiejayne said:
It's my uplines sister, I got the rest of the bookings, but I didn't think it was fair to take her sisters too. Plus, I didn't decide to join until after my party closed.

I'm really bummed about not getting my DCB at 60% off now... guess I'll have to save up my money now... boohoo!

I understand. Glad you got the rest of the bookings :)

candiejayne said:
Hmmmm... was just thinking, if my BFs mother doesn't use her 60% offs (she's a strange one who doesn't like stoneware) maybe I could ask her if I could use it!

Just remember about the warranty issue if there is a problem in the 3 years of getting it how to deal with it. It's a thought and for the price I say go for it if she doesn't take advantage of it!

candiejayne said:

Absolutely! Be really nice to her :cool:

I'm not too worried about the warrenty thing, she'll be my MIL soon enough, so thats not an issue.

That's good and like Linda said "be nice to her!".

We get along great! I had to do a lot of butt kissing in the begining though. It took her a long time to open up to me!

candiejayne said:
We get along great! I had to do a lot of butt kissing in the begining though. It took her a long time to open up to me!

My boyfriends mom took a couple visits to warm up to me as well...Now I have her hosting catalog party's 3 hours away so she can go to Disney World with us next year...go figure LOL

1. How do I redeem the host discount when attending a show booked off mine?

To redeem the host discount, simply let the consultant know at the time of your order that you are attending a show booked off yours and provide the host's name. The discount will be applied to your order automatically.

2. Can I use the host discount for any product?

The host discount can be applied to any product in the Pampered Chef catalog, with the exception of already discounted items or any items that have a consultant special.

3. Is there a limit to how much I can save with the host discount?

There is no limit to how much you can save with the host discount. The more guests who order at the show, the higher your discount will be.

4. Can I combine the host discount with other offers or discounts?

No, the host discount cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is only applicable to the price of the product.

5. How long is the host discount valid for?

The host discount is valid for 30 days from the date of the show. Make sure to place your order within this time frame to take advantage of the discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • topchef.heather
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
topchef.heather
  • evk1972
  • General Chat
Replies