• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1 Nt (14Th) Room for 2 Needed @ Chicago Hilton

In summary, the cost for a 1 night stay at the Chicago Hilton for 2 people varies and it is best to contact the hotel directly for accurate pricing. The room rate does not include breakfast, but there are on-site dining options. The hotel offers amenities such as a fitness center, pool, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Cancellation and modification policies vary and it is recommended to check with the hotel. Valet parking is available for a fee, but there are also public parking options nearby.
ardipc
Gold Member
Hi all,

I'm as excited as ever for this year's conference. I need a room on the night of Saturday for myself and one other consultant (female) for Saturday night only preferably at the Chicago Hilton. The rest of our group is leaving on the 14th. Anyone else have people leaving early, and want some people to share costs that last night?

Thanks!
Ardi

I'm confused, doesn't conference end Saturday? So you guys are staying an extra day?

Yes, Closing General Session ends at 1:15 on Saturday, but both of us have flights home on Sunday. Although some people can get out immediately afterward, it isn't always possible.

Ah, that makes sense...my room is only until sat. a.m. Good luck finding one...maybe a Wave 3 person has room early...

Related to 1 Nt (14Th) Room for 2 Needed @ Chicago Hilton

1. What is the cost for a 1 night stay at the Chicago Hilton for 2 people?

The cost for a 1 night stay at the Chicago Hilton for 2 people varies depending on the date and room type selected. It is best to contact the hotel directly for the most accurate pricing.

2. Are there any amenities included with the room?

Yes, the Chicago Hilton offers a variety of amenities for guests such as a fitness center, pool, complimentary Wi-Fi, and room service. You can also upgrade to a higher room category for additional amenities.

3. Is breakfast included in the room rate?

No, breakfast is not included in the room rate. However, the hotel has several on-site restaurants and cafes where you can purchase breakfast or you can explore nearby dining options.

4. Can I cancel or modify my reservation?

It depends on the type of reservation you booked. Some reservations may be non-refundable or have a strict cancellation policy. It is best to check with the hotel directly for their cancellation and modification policies.

5. Is parking available at the hotel?

Yes, the Chicago Hilton offers valet parking for a fee. There are also public parking lots nearby. It is recommended to contact the hotel for the most convenient and cost-effective parking option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • momoftwins
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
Replies