• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Letter to Reach Out to Your Husband's Coworkers' Wives?

In summary, "inSearch of a Letter" is a fun and interactive game that challenges players to search for hidden letters in everyday objects. It has three levels of difficulty and can be played alone or with a group. Game cards can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, or created using everyday objects.
amya
I have decided to really try harder in 2006 to grow my business, so I have started a new List of 100. Anyway, while I was brainstorming names to add to my list, I realized a whole group of ladies that I have not contacted yet and that would be the wives of the men my husband works with.

Does anybody have a letter of some sort that I could send to work with my husband? I don't even know most of these ladies' names. I was thinking something like, "Hi, my name is Amy. Our husbands work together. I sell Pampered Chef. Would you like to book a show?"

Obviously that's just an example but you get the point. Any help you guys have would be great. I always get so many great ideas from these boards that I went to you all first.

This should work for you!!! ;)

Attachments

• Letter for friends.doc
    21 KB · Views: 2,008
Thank you Thank you Thank youThanks so much. With some obvious changes (name, phone number,etc.) I should be able to make that work just fine for me.

I knew I would be able to get some help from someone here.

What is "inSearch of a Letter"?

"inSearch of a Letter" is a fun and interactive game that challenges players to search for hidden letters in everyday objects. It's perfect for anyone who loves puzzles and brain teasers!

How do I play "inSearch of a Letter"?

To play "inSearch of a Letter," simply look at the image on the game card and try to find the hidden letter. Use your observation skills and think outside the box to find the letter in unexpected places. Once you think you've found it, circle or mark the letter on your game card.

Are there different levels of difficulty in "inSearch of a Letter"?

Yes, there are three levels of difficulty in "inSearch of a Letter": easy, medium, and hard. The easy level features large and clear images, while the medium and hard levels have smaller and more challenging images. Choose the level that best suits your skill level and have fun!

Can I play "inSearch of a Letter" with a group of people?

Absolutely! "inSearch of a Letter" is a great game to play with friends, family, or coworkers. Simply print out multiple game cards and have everyone compete to see who can find the hidden letter first. You can also work together as a team to find all the hidden letters in a specific amount of time.

Where can I get "inSearch of a Letter" game cards?

You can find "inSearch of a Letter" game cards on the Pampered Chef website or through your independent Pampered Chef consultant. You can also create your own game cards using everyday objects and letters. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • afwife98439