• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ziti Rescue: Add Flavor to Bland Dishes!

In summary, "Ziti Rescue" is a gluten-free seasoning mix created by Pampered Chef that adds flavor to pasta dishes. It contains a blend of herbs and spices, including garlic, onion, oregano, basil, red bell pepper, and parsley. It can be used by sprinkling it onto pasta while cooking, mixing it into sauces, or as a rub for vegetables. It is also versatile and can be used in other dishes such as soups, stews, and marinades.
Dina Atnip
Gold Member
Everytime I cook this it turns out very bland hoping someone can please give me ideals to help with my ziti TIA.:eek:

What sauce to you use?? I have a great recipe from the Biggest Loser Cookbook it is 28oz can of diced tomatoes 1 medium onion, 2 cloves of garlic and 2 tablespoon's of tomatoe paste. Saute the onion and garlic. Add the tomatoes and tomatoe paste. cover and simmer for 1 hour. Mix with the pasta and some mozzeralla and bake in oven. YUMMY

You mean a Baked Ziti recipe? There are lots of variations. Just regular ziti I serve w/ my favorite sauce. But I have a couple great Baked Ziti recipes.

I will try anything mine is just so bland I do not like it. Would be grateful for any recipes you may have for ziti TIA

And along those lines, if you want to try something different... I make a goulash-like thing... elbow macaroni, jar of pasta sauce, can of beef broth, browned hamburger, can of corn... simmer till pasta absorbs enough liquid and then throw a couple handfuls of shredded cheese and stir till it all comes together.

for spices, I almost always add onion, garlic, pepper, salt anytime I brown ground beef/turkey.

1. What is "Ziti Rescue"?

"Ziti Rescue" is a seasoning mix created by Pampered Chef to add flavor to bland pasta dishes. It is a blend of herbs and spices that can easily be incorporated into any pasta recipe.

2. How do I use "Ziti Rescue"?

Simply sprinkle "Ziti Rescue" onto your pasta dish while it is cooking or after it has been plated. You can also mix it into your sauce or use it as a rub for grilled or roasted vegetables.

3. What ingredients are in "Ziti Rescue"?

The ingredients in "Ziti Rescue" include garlic, onion, oregano, basil, red bell pepper, and parsley. These herbs and spices are carefully blended to create a well-balanced and versatile seasoning mix.

4. Is "Ziti Rescue" gluten-free?

Yes, "Ziti Rescue" is gluten-free and suitable for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies. It is also free of any artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.

5. Can I use "Ziti Rescue" in dishes other than pasta?

Absolutely! While "Ziti Rescue" was originally created for pasta dishes, it can be used in a variety of dishes such as soups, stews, marinades, and even as a seasoning for popcorn. Get creative and experiment with different recipes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies