• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Keep Deleating What I Write!!! Help!!

In summary, there may be several reasons why your writing keeps getting deleted, such as technical issues, accidental deletions, or auto-correct features. To prevent this from happening, you can save your work frequently, use keyboard shortcuts, or disable auto-correct. If your writing has been deleted, you can try using the "Undo" or "Recover" options, but if those don't work, you may need to retype it. If your writing disappears when you click away, it could be a setting on your device or software, and you can try disabling it or saving your work before clicking away. If the issue persists, you may need to troubleshoot or seek assistance from customer support.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Can someone PLEASE help me. Almost everytime I go to write and email to customers and etc, I always seem to push a button ( or maybe 2) that erases some of what I wrote. Can someone tell me how to "bring back" what was deleated!!!!!!!!! This is on my Yahoo acct, if it matters..

Never mind, I found it. You hit ctrl-Z at the same time to undo what you just did.

Just an FYI, the "Delete" key will delete one letter FORWARD and the "Insert" key will replace what is there with the new letters you type.

Glad you figured it out!!

It's much safer to create your message with a text editor, then C&P the text to your email client. Kind of a PITA but more reliable.

I get frustrated with Yahoo because I wil be creating a well thought out message and when I go to send it the screen has timed out and it is gone GRRRRR

I sometimes use the GatesSwear mail client - this morning, I wrote a short note and when I went to send it, the screen said, "Please login again." That's secret code for "I'm about to dump your message into the Bit Bucket." So I copied it and logged in again.Then watched in horror as it sent 18 copies of my note.I'd rather if it had dumped it into the Bit Bucket.

Okay, Kitchen Guy,,everything you said is as "clear as mud"!! LOL!! I only use my yahoo acct for my PC "junk". We have cable internet at home but sometimes I need to use the Yahoo to reply.

Thanks

What is causing my writing to keep getting deleted?

There may be several possible reasons for this issue. It could be a technical glitch with the device or software you are using, accidental pressing of the delete button, or auto-correct feature changing your words.

How can I prevent my writing from being deleted?

One way to prevent your writing from being deleted is to save your work frequently. You can also use a keyboard shortcut to undo any accidental deletions. Additionally, you can disable the auto-correct feature on your device.

Is there a way to retrieve my deleted writing?

If you have accidentally deleted your writing, you can try using the "Undo" option to retrieve it. Some software also has a "Recover" feature that allows you to retrieve recently deleted work. If these options do not work, you may need to retype your writing.

Why does my writing keep disappearing when I click away?

This could be due to a setting on your device or software that automatically clears the text box when you click away from it. You can try disabling this setting or saving your work before clicking away.

How can I fix this issue if it keeps happening?

If the issue persists, you may need to troubleshoot your device or software. You can also try using a different device or software to see if the problem persists. If all else fails, you can reach out to customer support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies