• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Plan a Candlelight Vigil for Paige: Join Us in Honoring Her Memory Together~

In summary, the people are discussing a plan to have a candlelight vigil for Paige. They are unsure if it is possible to have the vigil, but they are grateful for the support of others. They also agree that a vigil would be a good way to keep Paige in the minds of those that are participating.
whiteyteresa
I don't know how but can we plan our own candlelight vigil for Paige.

We could plan a date and time in our own individual city/state and then have family and friends join us outside at a church or park (whatever we all decide on) and hold our own vigil.

Maybe someone could write something up and we would say the same thing at the same time and maybe even have a reverend, minister, etc. say a prayer at the end

If you agree, we need a great speechwriter to write a small speech about 10 to 15 minutes long.

We would need time to invite our family and friends and get a reverend (???) and a place. I am not that good at organizing things like this but I would like to help in some way. I feel so helpless this fall away – even for someone I don’t know.

This way we all would be under the same skies/stars at the same time

What do you all think?

Even if we are miles part and even if you are half way around the world, we can (need to) do this for Paige.

Thanks

Teresa

~

I think that's a wonderful idea.

I think that is a wonderful idea...just don't know that it is doable (logistically). I think the fact that so many of us are continuing to keep her in our thoughts and prayers is powerful in itself. Everytime we post an update, a comment, even a joke (maybe especially a joke), we are claiming she is still with us until proven otherwise.

Hmm what a mini vigil during conference although Wave 1 won'd not know about it - They are there already.

A really nice idea. What if a small vigil could be organized at conference? There's more cheffers there right now, and through the next few weeks. Even if it is just a few people gathered together to say a prayer in her name, it might help. Or, maybe a Chicago church might be willing to help. It might be hard to pull together people at the local level. I know I intend to have a moment in silence at our next cluster meeting.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consiultant

It's a neat idea for those that think they can do it in there area.

It would aslo be neat just for those that cannot participate to light a candle and say a prayer in their homes at the time of the vigil. That way all individuals can participate. I would be glad to do that!

What is "Paige's Candlelight Vigil"?

"Paige's Candlelight Vigil" is an event organized by Pampered Chef in honor of our founder, Doris Christopher's granddaughter, Paige, who passed away from cancer. It is a special evening dedicated to raising awareness and funds for cancer research.

When and where is "Paige's Candlelight Vigil" held?

The date and location of "Paige's Candlelight Vigil" vary each year. Please check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

How can I participate in "Paige's Candlelight Vigil"?

There are several ways to participate in "Paige's Candlelight Vigil." You can attend the event, make a donation to cancer research through our website, or purchase a special candle from Pampered Chef, with a portion of the proceeds going towards cancer research.

Are there any requirements for attending "Paige's Candlelight Vigil"?

No, there are no requirements for attending "Paige's Candlelight Vigil." We welcome anyone who wants to show their support for cancer research and honoring Paige's memory.

Can I host my own "Paige's Candlelight Vigil" event?

Yes, you can host your own "Paige's Candlelight Vigil" event. Please visit our website for more information on how to get involved and organize your own event to support cancer research.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shawnna