• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yum!My Upline Has Been Doing a Whole CuPampered Chefake Buzz, so I Decided to

all without spending a dime on advertising! So it definitely pays off to have an expert do the demonstration!
Sheila
Gold Member
Yum!

My upline has been doing a whole cupcake buzz, so I decided to go for it!

I helped a friend do cupcakes today for her son's class. He was adamant that she could NOT do girly looking stuff for the boys in his class, so they are getting the plain sprinkle ones. But the girls are getting the cute little Christmas Trees! :D I'm super anal when it comes to format & appearance, she's not. So I had to bite my tongue that the ones she did were not "perfect" ... but I was a good girl & let it go. She did most of the trees, I did most of the stars. I like perfection! LOL

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs024.snc6/165477_1740972209320_1389121744_2733717_4148389_n.jpg

And I did one poinsetta for the teacher! I absolutely LOVE this one & am going to do a whole batch for a party tomorrow! It was my first time doing it. It definitely takes longer than just using the EAD & throwing on some sprinkles, but I think the finished product and the WOW factor is so worth the effort!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs734.ash1/162891_1740983769609_1389121744_2733726_1971915_n.jpg

To do the designs, take a mini marshmallow, cut it diagonally once, then dip in colored sugar (1 drop food coloring to about 1/4 cup sugar & stir well). The colored sugar clings to the sticky marshmallow & maintains the color. Then design however you want. The top one is colored sugar. The red & green on the poinsetta are done with the pre-bottled sprinkle - I like the bold color better. They didn't have yellow at our store, so I used the left over from the trees.

I'm going to do a full batch of poinsettas for a party tomorrow & I've darkened the yellow to blend better with the rest of the poinsetta. I'll post photos of that batch after I've made them. :D

Re: Cupcakes!These look absolutely wonderful, Sheila! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Re: Cupcakes!Oh. My. Gosh. That's so amazing! I might have to try this... as soon as my Patience decides she likes me again. She left when my son was born.

Re: Cupcakes!The idea is really cute. My upline has been doing cupcake shows and it's going over well with hosts & guests.

I think I'm going to try a 3-D tree like the poinsetta, just taller! :D

Re: Cupcakes!
ShelbyMichalek said:
Oh. My. Gosh. That's so amazing! I might have to try this... as soon as my Patience decides she likes me again. She left when my son was born.

HAHA. that's what I was thinking... "Too much work!" I'm doing good to do cut-out gingerbread/sugar cookies- and that's usually using the dough from a tube! (yes, sacrilegious, I know!) Sometimes if time permits, the sugar cookies are scratch (MIL has a good recipe). But decorating??? HARDLY ever! I did the gingerbread men last night (just 4 dozen)...was killing my hand by time I was done. (I used our decorator bottles).

But these are pretty! Wasted on the young. ;)

Re: Cupcakes!
esavvymom said:
But these are pretty! Wasted on the young. ;)

I was thinking that too!

Re: Cupcakes!Hey, they were the practice batch! ;)

Re: Cupcakes!Love them! Thanks for the ideas :D

Re: Cupcakes!Okay, I literally had 1 hour between party #1 and party #2 today! I was so rushed, I still didn't get to do everything I wanted. I did do a few of the trees & poinsettas, then did plain sprinkles on the rest. Here are some photos from today:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs745.ash1/163741_1742580769533_1389121744_2736874_7658829_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs380.ash2/65890_1742581089541_1389121744_2736875_2391873_n.jpg

A friend took this photo at the party & tagged me on FB:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs761.ash1/165283_472322002915_594477915_5803337_1178821_n.jpg

Then I had 1 hour between party #2 & party #3, so I cut a regular cake & did a stocking! LOL I started putting the candy, then decided I should wait until I got to the party to finish. Here's the photo at my house:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1236.snc4/156858_1742681292046_1389121744_2736977_4064629_n.jpg

At the photo taken at the party (the lighting wasn't as good):
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs002.snc6/165275_1742731773308_1389121744_2737070_4118169_n.jpg

Re: Cupcakes!These are so cute! I am doing a cupcake bar at my family's celebration I'm going to print these to give everyone some decorating ideas this will be fun! Thank you

Re: Cupcakes!These are so cute! Thanks for sharing the pictures of them.

Re: Cupcakes!These are adorable Sheila! My exec director came and did a cupcake demo for us with the poinsettias which was amazing, we didn't do the trees though! She actually said that she did this in addition to a recipe, and just showed the first few people how to do it and then let them teach others as they came in. She said as a result in one party she had 16 bookings, 2 recruit leads, and tons of people taking pictures of their creations and posting them on facebook before even leaving the show!Also, I mimicked the poinsettia just using dark yellow and then put brown m&ms in the center for adorable sunflowers for my daughter's b-day party - they had a blast!

Re: Cupcakes!Shelia those look amazing!!!!!! I don't think I have the patience to do them like that!!

Re: Cupcakes!Hope you all have fun trying them with family & at your shows! I'm already planning ahead for how to make a HEART shaped one! LOL

What is "Yum!My Upline Has Been Doing a Whole Cupampered Chefake Buzz, so I Decided to"?

"Yum!My Upline Has Been Doing a Whole Cupampered Chefake Buzz, so I Decided to" is a popular phrase used by consultants in Pampered Chef to showcase their love for the company and products. It is an expression of enthusiasm and excitement for the brand.

What does "upline" mean in Pampered Chef?

In Pampered Chef, "upline" refers to the person who recruited you to become a consultant and is now your mentor or leader in the company. They provide guidance, support, and training to help you succeed in your business.

What is the "whole cupampered chefake buzz" all about?

The "whole cupampered chefake buzz" is a term used to describe the positive energy and enthusiasm surrounding Pampered Chef. It represents the excitement and passion that consultants have for the products and the company as a whole.

Why do consultants use the phrase "Yum!My Upline Has Been Doing a Whole Cupampered Chefake Buzz, so I Decided to"?

Consultants use this phrase as a way to express their gratitude towards their upline for introducing them to Pampered Chef and inspiring them to join the company. It also serves as a reminder of the amazing community and support system within the Pampered Chef family.

How can I get involved in the "Yum!My Upline Has Been Doing a Whole Cupampered Chefake Buzz, so I Decided to" movement?

If you are a consultant, you can use this phrase in your social media posts, conversations with customers, and team meetings to showcase your love for Pampered Chef. You can also join in on the hashtag #YumMyUpline to connect with other consultants who share the same enthusiasm for the brand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • jessicafawn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies