• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Your Thoughts on My Going, Going, Gone Flyer

In summary, the conversation discussed creating a PDF document from Word and the cost of Adobe Acrobat. They also mentioned a program called PrimoPDF that allows for printing to PDF. The topic of changing the shadowing behind the title words was also brought up. There was a request to change "Cookbooks" to "Cook's Library" or "Chef's Library" and someone else mentioned printing the flyer in black and white. The small round stone was also mentioned as being discontinued. The group also talked about their most used stoneware and one person shared a Word version of the flyer. The conversation ended with someone thanking Katie for sharing the flyer and wishing her luck with her upcoming shows.
katie0128
Silver Member
I did this last night and I want to send to my customers tomorrow. Thoughts/input would be appreciated...

Attachments

• GGG - Feb 2008.pdf
    284.2 KB · Views: 690
I think it looks great! The only thing I might change is the shadowing behind the title words.
Is it easy to create things in PDF? And does the program cost $? I've been thinking of downloading it; but wasn't sure.

Actuall I did it in Word and printed it to a PDF. There is a program you can download (PrimoPDF) that allows you to print to a PDF, then you can view it in Acrobat Reader. The full version of Acrobat is a couple hundred $ (I think), so I haven't purchased it yet. I get along just fine with Word, PrimoPDF and Reader.
Thanks for the thoughts on the shadowing... it prints nicely, but I thought it was a bit hard to read on a screen.

any way you can repost a copy in word? anyone? :)

ty

Just my opinion

could you change 'Cookbooks' to ' Cook's Library' or 'Chef's Library'

:chef:

Last edited:
Nice!
I second the request to upload it here in Word!
Pretty please, with sugar on top? :love: :love:

The small round stone is discontinued????? Or is it restyled???

It's on the discontinued list but I can't believe it!

Last edited:
Hi Katie Dooley!!!!

I love this flyer and wondered how it would look in B&W? My color ink is gone and I have 2 shows this weekend...any thoughts?

Meg

Meg, I've printed them in B/W before and they aren't too bad.

Also on another thread I posted the list in word that I got from my ED. That might be good to bring too...

janetupnorth said:
Meg, I've printed them in B/W before and they aren't too bad.

Also on another thread I posted the list in word that I got from my ED. That might be good to bring too...

Janet, I did print the one out you posted, but I like the one with pictures...unless it looks crappy and then I'll use the fabulous one you did!

janetupnorth said:
The small round stone is discontinued????? Or is it restyled???

It's on the discontinued list but I can't believe it!

I know, it stinks! I LOVE my small round. Personally, I think we should have gotten rid of the medium round. If you need one that size, you might as well get the large one!

I use my small round one all of the time!

Order of most used:
1. Large Bar Pan
2. L Round
3. S Round
4. DCB
5. Rectangular Baker
6. Square Baker
all of the other ones (I own them all....) are used every once in a while....

I love my small round too! I keep mine in the micro for reheating things.

I'm at work right now, but I will post it in Word when I get home tonight.

Katie,

I also noticed on the top line you have the Barbecue Tools bag listed as Serrated Bread Knife.

:yuck: BLEH! I knew I would miss something... I can proof anything but my own stuff!!! Thanks to all for the second... third... ninth... set of eyes!

As promised, here is the Word version. The fonts are embedded, so it is large, but have fun!

Attachments

• GGG - Feb 2008.doc
    1,012.5 KB · Views: 534
I think it looks GREAT! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Katie for sharing. I have a show friday night and this will help in sells. Good Luck with your shows.

1. Can you explain the "Going, Going, Gone" promotion featured in the flyer?

The "Going, Going, Gone" promotion is a limited-time offer where select Pampered Chef products are discounted for a short period of time. This allows customers to get these products at a lower price before they are gone for good.

2. How long will the "Going, Going, Gone" promotion be available?

The duration of the "Going, Going, Gone" promotion varies, but it typically lasts for a few weeks. It is important to act quickly and take advantage of the discounted prices before the promotion ends.

3. Are all Pampered Chef products featured in the flyer part of the "Going, Going, Gone" promotion?

No, only select products are included in the "Going, Going, Gone" promotion. These products will be clearly marked in the flyer with a "Going, Going, Gone" label.

4. Can I use other discounts or promotions in conjunction with the "Going, Going, Gone" promotion?

No, the "Going, Going, Gone" promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. This includes consultant discounts and host rewards.

5. Will the "Going, Going, Gone" promotion be available online or only through a consultant?

The "Going, Going, Gone" promotion will be available both online and through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, availability may vary for certain products, so it is best to check with your consultant for specific details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Curlyone
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda