• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

You Never Know: A Story of Unexpected Leads from an Unsuccessful Show

In summary, this woman's house phone rang and she answered it. The caller said that they had met each other at an event and wanted to know if the woman had a cracked stone for a replacement. The woman said that she did and that she would get a catalog to the woman next week.
lkprescott
Silver Member
So last night I'm finishing up making dinner when the house phone rings. I don't recognize the number but it's local so I pick it up. This lady goes on about how she's so-n-so and how we met at another's house... I'm thinking this lady is nuts! LOL... then she mentioned Pampered Chef and I'm really trying to put the puzzle pieces together FAST! Well, turns out that first show I had? With just my mom and her neighbor? Well, when I went to take her neighbor's items over she had company... I gave her company a book and a smile :cool: and this gal was calling me! On my house phone oddly - I've only been giving out my cell phone number so she either got it out of the book or got it from my mom's neighbor... either way it's fine with me!

Apparently, one of her stones cracked and she wanted to find out about replacing it! It's out of warranty so she'll buy a new one and will call her friends to see if she can put together a cattie party! So, here I had this tiny show [barely a success], didn't figure anything for anything and I may have a lead after all!!

You just never know! So for everyone worried about little shows or making things work, just chin up cuz you never know what will come down your way!

That's great!

Huzzah! We should all have such luck! I'm closing out my first two shows tonight, one cooking, one catty. Neither are huge last I was told, but, yeah...you never know. I'm determined to qualify in my first 30 days this go around! when I originally signed with PC in 2001, it took me almost 4 months. I'm feeling much more inspired these days. Partially thanks to all of you.

I'll share my "you never know" story! Today my DS had Octoberfest at his school and I made potato pancakes for it. I made sure I put on my PC shirt and took the food to the school. When the event was over, I was leaving and a teacher stopped me and asked if I did PC...(kinda one of those "duh, why would I wear the shirt otherwise?" moments), but I smiled and said yes and got her info to get a catalog to her next week!
I NEVER talk about PC at my DS's school because another consultant (who isn't good at sharing) really seemed to have it wrapped up BUT, I was shown today that is not the case or the teacher wouldn't have givien me the time of day!
We have his Fall Festival tonight and I plan on taking several catalogs and DPDS's with me JUST IN CASE!
YOU NEVER KNOW~

Hi there! Wow, what a small world! It's always exciting to hear about unexpected connections and opportunities that come our way through Pampered Chef. I'm so glad that your first show, even though it was small, has led to a potential lead for you. I always tell my team that every show, big or small, is an opportunity to make connections and build relationships. Who knows where those connections will lead us! I wish you all the best with your potential cattie party and I hope it turns into a successful show for you. Keep up the great work and always remember to stay positive and open to new opportunities. Happy cooking!

1. What is "You Never Know: A Story of Unexpected Leads from an Unsuccessful Show" about?

"You Never Know" is a story about a Pampered Chef consultant who had a disappointing show, but ended up getting unexpected leads and success from it. It follows her journey and offers valuable insights for other consultants.

2. Is this book only for Pampered Chef consultants?

While the story is centered around a Pampered Chef consultant, the lessons and tips shared in the book can be applied to any direct sales business. It is a helpful read for anyone in the industry.

3. How can reading this book benefit me as a Pampered Chef consultant?

This book offers valuable tips and strategies for turning an unsuccessful show into a successful one. It also provides insights on how to build and maintain relationships with customers, and how to handle unexpected situations in your business.

4. Will this book help me increase my sales?

While there is no guarantee that reading this book will directly lead to an increase in sales, it does offer valuable insights and strategies that can help you improve your business and potentially lead to increased sales.

5. Can I purchase this book from Pampered Chef directly?

Yes, this book is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find it on major online book retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tiffanypc05
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tree
  • pkd09
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • jj16