• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cc Payment on Submitted Show!!! Help!

In summary, the host submitted a show for a friend that was accepted and charged the credit card. The card was debited and the charge was adjusted on the host's debit card.
hperschnick
Hey all,
I did a show for a friend at work. I wanted to close on the 31st and she was fine with that but she was out that day and I had her order... just not her payment. I went ahead and submitted the show and she gave me a credit card number today!! The charge is $175!! Is there anything I can do so that I can still charge her card?

HELP!!

Call HO right away to see if there is a chance they can change it for you.

I agree but you do have to do it asap

actually I am pretty sure that HO is still open for calls like this so you should call now.

I'm on hold with them now. On CC it says they are open until 11 but doesn't say what time zone... anyone know?

If that doesn't work maybe your friend can give you a check (especially if she used a debit check card), which you can turn around and deposit. Chuck this up to lesson learned--don't close until the money is in--no matter who it's for ;-) !

hperschnick said:
I'm on hold with them now. On CC it says they are open until 11 but doesn't say what time zone... anyone know?

Central Time Zone

I really hope for your sake that you figure it out!

I got through. They are going to charge her card and adjust the amount on my debit card.

Definately a lesson learned... I just wanted it on my next commission check!! I need to practice patience and stress the importance of payment at the time of the order with my hosts and guests!

thanks for all of your help! You guys are great!

That's a relief! Glad it worked out!

I'm glad that worked out for you!

I had this happen a few days ago. Had submitted the show on Sunday, it was already delivered when I called HO on Friday and they made the adjustment. Nice to know this works.

Thanks for letting us know how it all turned out. That is interesting to know in case it happens in the future.

Submitting delayed credit card paymentI've done it for bounced checks too a month or two later. Home office will always accept the credit card information and credit your debit/checking account accordingly.

Good to know.

rwester said:
I've done it for bounced checks too a month or two later. Home office will always accept the credit card information and credit your debit/checking account accordingly.

That's really good to know!

rwester said:
I've done it for bounced checks too a month or two later. Home office will always accept the credit card information and credit your debit/checking account accordingly.

That is good to know. After I think about it, it only makes sense they are just debiting one account and crediting another.

1. How do I submit a CC payment for my Pampered Chef show?

To submit a CC payment for your Pampered Chef show, you can either enter the information online or call our customer service number to process the payment over the phone.

2. What types of CC payments do you accept?

We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover for CC payments on submitted shows.

3. Is there a deadline for submitting CC payments for a show?

Yes, we recommend submitting your CC payment within 24 hours of your show submission to ensure timely processing.

4. Can I split my CC payment between multiple credit cards?

Unfortunately, we are unable to split CC payments between multiple credit cards. The full payment must be made on one card.

5. Will I receive a confirmation once my CC payment has been processed?

Yes, you will receive an email confirmation once your CC payment has been successfully processed. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
Replies
Views
nldavis321
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U