• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yippie - I Just Got a Big Box From Ho!

In summary, the conversation discusses Cheryl's excitement for the arrival of her Spring products, Linda's excitement for the arrival of her Spring products, and the challenges of motivating others to attend meetings.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
My Spring Products just arrived! Wahoo, this is fun!

smiledanca2.gif

Cheryl - did you get yours yet? I wish we were in the same wave this year.

Congratulations Linda! Big Boxes are so much fun!:party::party::party:

Congratulations, Linda...I love those big boxes and you're going to enjoy getting them, too!

Merry Christmas! Or at least it feels that way!

Wahoo!!!
I was so excited when I got mine!!
:D

Woo-hoo ladies!You got me all excited because I was thinking we were all going to be getting something!!!!!Have fun playing with your new toys!!!!

You already had your excitement Colleen! :)

This is one of the best benefits of being a director...I'm already like a kid counting down to Christmas for the fall products!

Enjoy your new toys Linda! (And all you other new directors!)

pamperedlinda said:
My Spring Products just arrived! Wahoo, this is fun!

smiledanca2.gif

Cheryl - did you get yours yet? I wish we were in the same wave this year.

Hopefully they will be here today!!!
I did get my first HO referral this morning though :)
She wanted a new ring for the old style EAD oh well! She was sweet but nada.
I wish we were in the same wave!!!
I'll be cheering you from home though:D

Got mine!!!
LOVE PRESENTS:party:

Fun huh Cheryl?!

DH was funny - he saw the box and said "ooh, what did WE get?" LOL!

I hid mine before DH got home!!1
Very fun, when's the fall?
heehee just kidding :)

Koolotus said:
I hid mine before DH got home!!1
Very fun, when's the fall?
heehee just kidding :)

Only a little over a month and you'll be getting ANOTHER fun package of free products!! I believe we get the fall/winter products at the end of July. Woo hoo!!!! I LOVE this sweet perk.:)

I love the free products! Kinda a catch 22 though, because I am so unmotivated for Sell a Thon knowing I'll get it all. :)

Awesome! How fun! Now you have to decide where you're putting it all!!:eek:

yay, I love the big box =)

DebbieJ said:
I love the free products! Kinda a catch 22 though, because I am so unmotivated for Sell a Thon knowing I'll get it all. :)

I use the doubles as incentives for my downline (and others as incentives for my DH..."If you clean the BBQ grill, I'll give you my extra Grill basket") so I am totally motivated to get 'em all free x2!!

dannyzmom said:
I use the doubles as incentives for my downline

I can't give them incentives if they don't show up at meetings! Oh wait, and they actually have to WORK to earn something, too! :rolleyes:

What is "Yippie - Just Got a Big Box From Ho!"?

"Yippie - Just Got a Big Box From Ho!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive a surprise box filled with various kitchen tools and products for a discounted price.

How do I purchase a "Yippie - Just Got a Big Box From Ho!" box?

To purchase a "Yippie - Just Got a Big Box From Ho!" box, simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. The box is only available for a limited time and while supplies last.

What items can I expect to find in the "Yippie - Just Got a Big Box From Ho!" box?

The items in each "Yippie - Just Got a Big Box From Ho!" box are a surprise, but they will include a variety of kitchen tools and products from Pampered Chef. Some examples may include cookware, bakeware, utensils, and food items.

Can I choose the items in my "Yippie - Just Got a Big Box From Ho!" box?

No, the items in each "Yippie - Just Got a Big Box From Ho!" box are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, each box is carefully curated to include a variety of useful and high-quality products.

Is the "Yippie - Just Got a Big Box From Ho!" box eligible for returns or exchanges?

The "Yippie - Just Got a Big Box From Ho!" box is a final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if there is an issue with any of the products in the box, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • chefkathy