• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprising Certificate from HO - Workshop Success!

In summary, the Surprising Certificate from HO - Workshop Success is a recognition given by Pampered Chef's headquarters to consultants who have shown exceptional success in hosting workshops and driving sales. To qualify for this award, consultants must meet certain criteria such as the number of guests, sales, and bookings generated from a single workshop. Receiving this certificate comes with benefits such as exclusive training opportunities, increased credibility with customers, and potential rewards or bonuses. The time it takes to receive the certificate may vary, but it is possible to receive it multiple times as long as the criteria are met.
jwpamp
Yesterday I received a large envelope in the mail from HO. I thought it may be a CN or something....but it was a certificate for doing a Workshop at conference along with an unedited copy of the Workshop.

Cool! I didn't think that it went that well, but aside from the microphone not being passed around like we should have (to the "show" guests and after the presentation -- stadium seating made it nearly impossible to get to the aisle to ask questions), it wasn't half bad.

Not anything they would probably use for the official copy this year, but fun non the less!

Super COOL!!!

That's too cool! Congrats!

How fun for you!

I received my certificate (nice) and CD too (but I don't know if I'm going to listen to it...I'm too self-conscious that way :blushing:!)

That's cool you guys! What a neat honor.

again....how cool! I love this company!

got mine too-Listen to them-your 1st to hear it after all sales leaders DID-already---I learn form mine as well---great training-

Oh how fun! What was your workshop on?

Hey if you don't want to listen to yourself how about downloading it for us? I would sure love to hear all of you guys!!! Can you do that?

movers and shakers-

i got mine too. I don't want to listen to it. LOL.

1. What is the Surprising Certificate from HO - Workshop Success?

The Surprising Certificate from HO - Workshop Success is a recognition given by Pampered Chef's headquarters to consultants who have shown exceptional success in hosting workshops and driving sales. It is awarded based on various criteria, such as the number of guests, sales, and bookings generated from a single workshop.

2. How can I qualify for the Surprising Certificate from HO - Workshop Success?

To qualify for the Surprising Certificate from HO - Workshop Success, you must meet the set criteria for the award. This includes hosting a workshop with a minimum number of guests, generating a certain amount of sales, and receiving a specific number of bookings from that workshop. The exact requirements may vary depending on your region and the current promotion.

3. What are the benefits of receiving the Surprising Certificate from HO - Workshop Success?

Aside from the recognition and sense of accomplishment, receiving the Surprising Certificate from HO - Workshop Success comes with various benefits. These may include exclusive training and development opportunities, increased credibility with customers, and potential rewards or bonuses from Pampered Chef.

4. How long does it take to receive the Surprising Certificate from HO - Workshop Success?

The time it takes to receive the Surprising Certificate from HO - Workshop Success may vary depending on when you meet the criteria for the award. Once you have met the requirements, your consultant coach will submit your information to headquarters for review. If everything is in order, you can expect to receive your certificate within a few weeks.

5. Can I receive the Surprising Certificate from HO - Workshop Success more than once?

Yes, it is possible to receive the Surprising Certificate from HO - Workshop Success multiple times. As long as you continue to meet the criteria for the award, you can be recognized for your success in hosting workshops and driving sales. This can also help you build a strong reputation and credibility as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedpals
Back