• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Year to Date and Previous Year Reports

In summary, Karen mentioned that last year they were told to print their stats so they would have them, and she saw that there is a tab for stats in consultant connection. She also noticed that the report has her as being paid as an AD for December when her 1st gen Director did not make Director qualifications in December. Deb mentioned that she can copy the stats from the Director Summary into a workable form.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
I don't know if this isn't available anymore or if I just don't know where to look. Is there a report where we can find previous years stats such as team sales/recruits/# of shows...that can go back for the last 5 years?

I know there used to be a report like this.

Thanks,

Karen

I do not believe that is available. Last year my NED made a point of telling us to print our stats so we would have them

I just saw that. I'll look for it and get back here if someone else doesn't find it first.

It's a tab in consultant connection right next to director summary.Oh, I just saw that you said five years. Sorry. That isn't available.

You can also highlight and copy your stats into Excel. I did this with the Prior Year Comparison report. But instead of copying the whole thing into one worksheet, I copied each section into a worksheet so that it was easier to work with.

Deb, can you explain how to do this? I am in the previous year report and can not see how it can be saved as an Exel file.

Also, I noticed that it has me as being paid as an AD for December in this report and my 1st generation Director did not make Director qualifications in December. Does anyone else have this situation?

Did you have a new Director promotion this month?

No, as I printed out my other director team reports they also had the level of their title despite what they will be paid for this month. Hope that makes sense...in other words:
AD - will be paid as a Director
1st gen AD - will be paid as TL
2nd gen AD - will be paid as Director
3rd gen D- will be paid as TL

But on the report it has us being paid as AD or D. The reports are not 100% done as they do not have the year end % difference.

I'm following you girl. ;)I never look there for "paid as" level, I always look at the Director Summary. So I wouldn't have noticed it. LOL

Ann, I'm sure it will be adjusted when they finish up the reports. They have until the 10th to get it right. lol

baychef said:
Deb, can you explain how to do this? I am in the previous year report and can not see how it can be saved as an Exel file.

Also, I noticed that it has me as being paid as an AD for December in this report and my 1st generation Director did not make Director qualifications in December. Does anyone else have this situation?

Just highlight the info you want to capture and then in a blank Excel worksheet, right click in cell A1, Paste Special, TEXT, apply.
You'll have to do a little clean up, but it's nice to have the data in a workable form.

What is a Year to Date Report?

A Year to Date (YTD) report is a financial report that shows the cumulative financial performance of a company or individual from the beginning of the current year until the current date. It helps track progress and compare performance against previous years.

What is a Previous Year Report?

A Previous Year report is a financial report that shows the financial performance of a company or individual during the previous year. It provides a comparison of performance between the current year and the previous year, and can help identify trends and areas for improvement.

Why are Year to Date and Previous Year Reports important?

Year to Date and Previous Year Reports are important because they provide valuable insights into the financial performance of a company or individual. They can help identify strengths and weaknesses, track progress towards financial goals, and make informed decisions for the future.

What types of information are typically included in a Year to Date and Previous Year Report?

A Year to Date and Previous Year Report may include information such as revenue, expenses, profits, losses, and any other relevant financial data. It may also include a comparison of key performance indicators and a narrative explaining any significant changes or trends.

How often should Year to Date and Previous Year Reports be generated?

Year to Date and Previous Year Reports should be generated on a regular basis, typically monthly or quarterly, to provide an accurate and up-to-date view of financial performance. However, the frequency may vary depending on the needs and goals of the company or individual.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newbietoPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CoidgigBese
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • AJPratt