• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Reports: Qualifying for $1,250 via ppP

In summary, a recruiting report is a document that tracks the progress and success of a Pampered Chef consultant in recruiting new team members. To qualify for the $1,250 recruiting bonus, a consultant must recruit at least 3 new team members with a minimum of $1,000 in sales each within their first 30 days, as well as have a minimum of $1,500 in personal sales during the same time period. This bonus can be earned multiple times as long as the qualifying criteria is met and is available to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their level or rank within the company. The $1,250 recruiting bonus will be paid out in the consultant's next commission check after the end of the qualifying period.
newbietoPC
Hello All.....I am a Future Director and I need to find reports of all the past months of my recruits. Can I do that or do I need to be a Director?? How can I look to see if they are at $1,250 to qualify?? My Director said to do it thru PPP but I don't know where to go!??

As a FD, you don't have recruit report in PP. (there are NO recruit reports yet in P3)
You can access some reports for your team on Consultant's Corner. They're updated on the 10th of the month, provided you were a FD on the first of the previous month.
Go to: Consultant and Leadership Training > Reports > Future Director Reports.

You can also get information for this year (and last) for your team on the Individual Performance Tracker (Consultant Incentives > Track your progress > Individual Performance Tracker)

Hi there! Congratulations on becoming a Future Director! In order to access reports of your recruits, you will need to become a Director first. Once you have reached that level, you will have access to all the necessary tools and reports to track your recruits' progress. As for checking if they have reached the $1,250 qualification, you can do so through the PPP (Personal Performance Plan) section on your Director's website. If you are having trouble finding it, I suggest reaching out to your Director for guidance. Best of luck on your journey!

Related to Recruiting Reports: Qualifying for $1,250 via ppP

What is a recruiting report?

A recruiting report is a document that tracks the progress and success of a Pampered Chef consultant in recruiting new team members. It includes information such as the number of new recruits, their sales performance, and any incentives or rewards earned.

How do I qualify for the $1,250 recruiting bonus?

To qualify for the $1,250 recruiting bonus, you must recruit at least 3 new team members who submit a minimum of $1,000 in sales each within their first 30 days. You must also have a minimum of $1,500 in personal sales during the same time period.

Can I earn the recruiting bonus more than once?

Yes, you can earn the recruiting bonus multiple times as long as you continue to meet the qualifying criteria. Each time you recruit 3 new team members who meet the sales requirements, you will receive the $1,250 bonus.

Do I have to be a certain level or rank to earn the recruiting bonus?

No, all Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to earn the $1,250 recruiting bonus as long as they meet the qualifying criteria. This bonus is not dependent on your current level or rank within the company.

When will I receive the $1,250 recruiting bonus?

The $1,250 recruiting bonus will be paid out in your next commission check after the end of the qualifying period (30 days). It will be listed as a separate line item on your commission statement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • ChefBeckyD