• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director End of Year Challenge...keep Going?

In summary, the consultant shared a training on how to step up your business with weekly challenges. There is a website where people can find more challenges.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I did the End of the Year Challenge with my team and it got a GREAT response from quite a few team members. At last night's B2B meeting, a couple of them asked if I would continue with the challenges...anyone know where I can find more daily challenge ideas? I am thinking now I'll just to weekly for a while LOL

I did it too. I didn't hear from anyone! However, I would like to send something like that out once a month. Maybe they just fidn't want a prize for working their biz? It's still a good practice for me. So, a weekly combo of additional training and sample recipes, a 52-week thing?

What about breaking down the Step Up assignments into weekly challenges???

dannyzmom said:
I did the End of the Year Challenge with my team and it got a GREAT response from quite a few team members. At last night's B2B meeting, a couple of them asked if I would continue with the challenges...anyone know where I can find more daily challenge ideas? I am thinking now I'll just to weekly for a while LOL

Are you talking about the training I shared here? If so, I'm so glad it worked for you! I like Colleen's idea of breaking up the Step Up activites...I might have to give that some serious thought!

I did the challenges too (still am in fact) with my group. Tonight is the last night. I have 17 on my team and one person has done 5 challenges so far, and another 2 did one of the challenges. I know they've booked 6 shows between them by doing the challenges - so it's working.

Thanks Deb for sharing-!

Where do I find the step-Up Activities?

Consultant's Corner --> Consultant & Leadership Training --> Step Up Your Business...https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/sales_training/stepup_overview.jsp

finley1991 said:
Consultant's Corner --> Consultant & Leadership Training --> Step Up Your Business...

https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/sales_training/stepup_overview.jsp

Thanks Colleen! I totally missed this.
I wish there was a "print all" option!

dannyzmom said:

Is it this training, Carolyn?

10 Days to Increased Pampered Chef Business Challenge, 2012

Thanks for the feed back. My BTB meeting can't happen until this weekend so this may be something to get some team members on track!

1. What is the "End of Year Challenge...keep Going"?

The "End of Year Challenge...keep Going" is a motivational challenge created to encourage individuals to continue pursuing their goals and aspirations until the end of the year.

2. How can I participate in the challenge?

To participate in the challenge, simply set a goal for yourself that you want to achieve by the end of the year. This can be anything from completing a project, reaching a fitness goal, or learning a new skill. Share your goal on social media using the hashtag #EndOfYearChallenge and join a community of others who are also participating in the challenge.

3. Is there a specific timeline for the challenge?

No, there is no specific timeline for the challenge. It is up to each individual to set their own goal and work towards achieving it by the end of the year. However, the challenge is typically promoted and encouraged during the last few months of the year.

4. Can I participate in the challenge even if I have already achieved my goals earlier in the year?

Absolutely! The "End of Year Challenge...keep Going" is not just for those who are still working towards their goals. It can also serve as a reminder to reflect on the progress you have made throughout the year and to continue pushing yourself towards new challenges.

5. Are there any prizes or rewards for participating in the challenge?

The main reward for participating in the challenge is the sense of accomplishment and satisfaction from achieving your goal. However, some communities or groups may offer small prizes or incentives for those who successfully complete the challenge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila