• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Increase Sales by Wearing Your Company's Merchandise?

In summary, "Yeah! Another Customer!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate and show appreciation for their valued customers. It is used whenever a consultant receives an order or a booking, and customers are also welcome to use it to show their support. It can be used for any and all customers, representing the success and growth of the business and reminding consultants to provide excellent customer service.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
So, I haven't done much this month, but DD had to sing at church tonight for school.

So, since it is already -5 degrees, I went in long underwear, jeans, turtleneck and black Pampered Chef windbreaker.

After the church a mom of one of the girls in DD's class saw my jacket and asked me if I sell PC and if I had a business card.

I luckily had a recipe card with my contact information AND a catalog with me.

She clearly stated that she doesn't host parties, but had a 4 piece DOTS set and wants to make it 8. I asked if she saw the newer DOTS glasses yet...

She said, nope, man there goes my tax return.

She promised to call me with her order sometime soon!

Yeah!

This should also serve as a reminder for those who HAVE bought DOTS from you in the past to follow up and see if they are ready to increase their settings, especially in Feb. at 60% off or if they've seen the newer glasses...

or if they've seen the new DOTS items!It really pays to have your catalog and recipe cards with you at all times!You never know who might be interested in Pampered Chef products!

Hey there! That's awesome that you were able to make a potential sale at your daughter's school event. It's always great to have those unexpected opportunities to promote your business. And it's definitely a good reminder to follow up with previous customers and see if they're ready to upgrade their settings or check out the new products. Good luck with the potential sale!

1. What is "Yeah! Another Customer!"?

"Yeah! Another Customer!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate and show appreciation for our valued customers.

2. How is "Yeah! Another Customer!" used?

Whenever a consultant receives an order or a booking from a customer, they can use the phrase "Yeah! Another Customer!" to express their excitement and gratitude.

3. Can customers use "Yeah! Another Customer!" too?

Absolutely! Customers are welcome to join in on the celebration and use the phrase to show their support for their consultant and their business.

4. Is "Yeah! Another Customer!" just for new customers?

No, the phrase can be used for any and all customers. We value each and every one of our customers and appreciate their business, whether they are new or returning.

5. What does "Yeah! Another Customer!" mean to Pampered Chef consultants?

"Yeah! Another Customer!" represents the success and growth of our business. It also serves as a reminder to always provide excellent customer service and build strong relationships with our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • paigev71
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies