• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question: How Can a Small Act of Kindness Benefit Your Business?

In summary, the speaker had a great week, with successful host coaching and a successful catalog show. They also had a great experience with a host who appreciated their efforts. They also did something kind for a friend and received positive feedback from customers about their food business, leading to potential business growth.
ihavethetools
I've had so much fun this week. Don't know if this is where this belongs....but I figure, I do it to increase my sales along the way soooo......

Monday, did host coaching, encouraging a host who didn't have any confidence and well the show did turn in to a catalog show from a show, but that happens...it's sales....
Did my final coaching for Thursday show, and the host, Sandy is so sweet. She thanked ME for wanting to come do a show at her house! Is that cool or what!!!
(Of course I was thanking HER).

The show went great, the guests were involved, asked questions, shared. When I left it was near $600 and today went over that, with still another order out.

Today, I was supposed to work with a friend on a church ministry that we are in together and she ended up being sick. So I had told my printer folks that I'd bring PC food over for them this week, and so I ran home and made the Chicken Club Brunch Ring.. then ran it over to them, hot. They totally loved it! Saying "Oh you're so sweet, this is so GOOD! Thank you..." and telling the customer there, "This is the Pampered Chef lady!!!!" (Next time I'll be better prepared for the customers that are there at the same time).

Later while entering yesterday's show on my computer I called the guests and talked to a couple of them, MAC's and that was a good experience. Just to let them know that I appreciated spending a few hours with them yesterday.

It was simply fun doing something for someone, and I'm sure that it'll promote my business, because even when you do a small thing, it comes back to you in various ways!!!

Kris

That's GREAT~
ihavethetools said:
I've had so much fun this week. Don't know if this is where this belongs....but I figure, I do it to increase my sales along the way soooo......

Monday, did host coaching, encouraging a host who didn't have any confidence and well the show did turn in to a catalog show from a show, but that happens...it's sales....
Did my final coaching for Thursday show, and the host, Sandy is so sweet. She thanked ME for wanting to come do a show at her house! Is that cool or what!!!

The show went great, the guests were involved, asked questions, shared. When I left it was near $600 and today went over that, with still another order out.

Today, I was supposed to work with a friend on a church ministry that we are in together and she ended up being sick. So I had told my printer folks that I'd bring PC food over for them this week, and so I ran home and made the Chicken Club Brunch Ring.. then ran it over to them, hot. They totally loved it! Saying "Oh you're so sweet, this is so GOOD! Thank you..." and telling the customer there, "This is the Pampered Chef lady!!!!" (Next time I'll be better prepared for the customers that are there at the same time).

Later while entering yesterday's show on my computer I called the guests and talked to a couple of them, MAC's and that was a good experience. Just to let them know that I appreciated spending a few hours with them yesterday.

It was simply fun doing something for someone, and I'm sure that it'll promote my business, because even when you do a small thing, it comes back to you in various ways!!!

Kris

I too believe in small things for others often turn into larger things :)

:D You have such a wonderful attitude!! You will go far!

ihavethetools said:

Kris

You are so right and it is such a "feel good' thing to give the gift of food and to teach it too! lol. :)

Is the Chicken Club Brunch Ring recipe on Joyce's website?

Not sure but it's in All the best:
CHICKEN CLUB FILLING
(All the Best; P. 81)

3 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken
4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and chopped
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
1garlic clove, pressed
2 plum tomatoes, sliced
1 egg white lightly beaten

1. Preheat oven to 375° F. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine chicken, bacon, 3/4 cup of the cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, parsley and garlic; mix well.

2. Scoop filling evenly over desired shape; top with tomato slices. Finish shape as directed. Brush with egg white. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.

Yield: 8 servings

1. Why did you choose to work for Pampered Chef?

I chose to work for Pampered Chef because I am passionate about cooking and helping others create delicious meals in their own kitchens. I also love the company's commitment to providing high-quality kitchen tools and ingredients, as well as their focus on empowering women entrepreneurs.

2. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

One of the main things that sets Pampered Chef apart is our focus on education and training. We provide our consultants with extensive training and resources to help them succeed, and we also offer cooking classes and workshops to educate our customers on how to use our products effectively.

3. How do you balance your Pampered Chef business with other responsibilities?

Balancing my Pampered Chef business with other responsibilities can be challenging, but I make sure to prioritize my tasks and manage my time effectively. I also have a supportive team and use tools and resources provided by the company to streamline my business and make it more efficient.

4. What is your favorite part about being a Pampered Chef consultant?

My favorite part about being a Pampered Chef consultant is the wonderful community and support system. I have met so many amazing people through this business, both customers and fellow consultants, and it's truly a joy to be a part of such a positive and uplifting network.

5. How has working for Pampered Chef impacted your life?

Working for Pampered Chef has had a significant impact on my life. Not only have I been able to improve my cooking skills and share that passion with others, but I have also gained confidence and valuable business skills. It has also provided me with a flexible and fulfilling career that allows me to work from home and spend more time with my family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crisbm103
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies