• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yay! My Baby Boy Got His First Tooth!

In summary, the conversation discusses how babies go through teething and how long it takes for them to get all of their teeth.
pamperedtraci
Okay, you all probably don't care, but I have no one else I can share it with til everyone I know gets off work!! My baby boy has his first tooth!! Yea! I am so excited and had to share with SOMEONE!! I called Daddy, but he was busy and couldn't really share in my excitement!! He is 27 weeks old and has been drooling for a month! I really thought he'd get his top teeth first, but this one is a bottom one!! Yea!! Okay, so I'll let you get back to more important things now!

He's got one more than I do.

That is so exciting!! Just as a warning though, the drooling doesn't stop now for a while!:D

sfdavis918 said:
That is so exciting!! Just as a warning though, the drooling doesn't stop now for a while!:D
Are you kidding? DH still drools at 38... (won't say over what though...) ;)As a matter of fact, KG is busy drooling over Maila's picture right now...

congrats! It's the little things that make being a mom so worth it!

How exciting! It's those little things that mean a lot!

Thank you, thank you! It's so nice to be able to share with someone!

Yeah!! It is a huge deal. I remember being so excited when it fianlly broke though. Both for the milestone and the hopes that some of the "teething symptons" would subside for a little while!:D

I can agree with you all. My son is 9 and 1/2 months and his first tooth just broke through on Saturday. We have thought he has been teething off and on for the past 6 months! It is very exciting though :)

Awww. . . .congrats to him!

Yea! I know with Evan it seemed like once one came in...they just came in one after the other for a while!

Frozen washcloths are good for them to bite on!

My 1st cut her first two teeth on her first birthday. #2 cut his first around 10 months ... #3 had ALL including molars by 6 months (ouch!) and #4 cut his first around 6 months and is slowly filling up his mouth (he is 11 months now and has 5 teeth and one white bud showing through his gums)

Congrats on that first tooth! My son didn't get any teeth until he was 14 months old!

1. When can I start using the Pampered Chef baby toothbrush for my baby's first tooth?

The Pampered Chef baby toothbrush is safe to use as soon as your baby's first tooth appears. It is recommended to start brushing your baby's teeth twice a day as soon as they have their first tooth.

2. Is the Pampered Chef baby toothbrush safe for my baby's delicate gums?

Yes, the Pampered Chef baby toothbrush is specifically designed for babies and is gentle on their delicate gums. The bristles are soft and will not irritate your baby's gums.

3. How often should I replace the Pampered Chef baby toothbrush?

It is recommended to replace the Pampered Chef baby toothbrush every 3 months or sooner if the bristles become frayed. This will ensure that your baby is using a clean and effective toothbrush.

4. Can I use toothpaste with the Pampered Chef baby toothbrush?

Yes, you can use a small amount of toothpaste on the Pampered Chef baby toothbrush. It is recommended to use a fluoride-free toothpaste until your baby is able to spit out the toothpaste on their own.

5. Is the Pampered Chef baby toothbrush dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pampered Chef baby toothbrush is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash the toothbrush with warm soapy water for best results and to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies