• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

(X-Post on Cs) How the Heck Do You Use the Pineapple Wedger ...

In summary, the pineapple wedger can be used by cutting off the top and bottom of a pineapple, placing the wedger on top, and pushing down firmly to core and cut the pineapple into wedges. It can also be used on other fruits, but may not be as efficient. The wedger is dishwasher safe, but should be hand washed for best results. It is not recommended to use on canned pineapple, and children should not use it without adult supervision due to sharp blades.
Sheila
Gold Member
on THIS pineapple?
roflmao2.gif
rotflmao.gif
hysterics.gif

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs558.ash1/32531_1477441021205_1389121744_2133739_6703646_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs558.ash1/32531_1477441061206_1389121744_2133740_5295735_n.jpg​

I posted this on CS yesterday, but it was suggested that I post it here too since some of you are not on that forum. ;)

LOL! You have to send that to the test kitchens!!!!! :D

Do you know the e-mail address for them?

Done! LOL

I saw this on CS and INSISTED that she post it on here! Thanks, Sheila...it is just too darn funny! If you come to conference can you sneak me a baby pineapple? They probably will think it is a grenade so that is probably not a good idea!!

I needed the laugh that just came out of me when I saw this. Thank you!

Ann, I just came back from a vacation in Texas. It was planned with our military move. I was supposed to pack out here, go to Texas & then meet him in mainland Japan. The military pushed our move date, but the tickets were already purchased. So I had to stick with the dates. I can't justify doing another trip to the U.S. 6 weeks later for Conference. Especially since my husband is in the states & I'd have to bring my 1 year old & 2 year old with me! So I have to skip. I signed here in Japan and have never been able to go, this would definitely have been a good year to attend, but alas ... it's just not going to be possible. :(

1. How do I use the pineapple wedger to cut a pineapple?

To use the pineapple wedger, start by cutting off the top and bottom of the pineapple. Then, place the wedger on top of the pineapple and push down firmly. The wedger will core and cut the pineapple into perfect wedges in one easy motion.

2. Can the pineapple wedger be used on other fruits?

Yes, the pineapple wedger can be used on other fruits such as apples and pears. However, the size and shape of the fruit may affect the wedging process, so it may not be as efficient as using it on a pineapple.

3. How do I clean the pineapple wedger?

The pineapple wedger is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water for best results. Use a brush or sponge to clean in between the blades and dry thoroughly before storing.

4. Can the pineapple wedger be used on canned pineapple?

No, the pineapple wedger is designed to be used on fresh pineapples. Using it on canned pineapple may damage the blades and affect the wedging process.

5. Is the pineapple wedger safe for children to use?

It is not recommended for children to use the pineapple wedger without adult supervision. The blades are sharp and can cause injury if not used properly. It is always best to have an adult use the wedger for safety purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila