• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshoot: Can't Access CS - Help with Withdrawal & Account Issues"

In summary, this means that the person is missing CS and would like to join again, but their subscription has expired.
ktraceyk
what does this mean? I can not do anything on CS I tried to go on and pay thinking my year was up but it would not let me do that either!

I really miss CS and it has only been since yesterday afternoon.

Have I done something bad?:devil:

Can anyone help me?

vBulletin Message

trps, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

I would pm Greg from here and ask him to look into it!

chefmeg said:
I would pm Greg from here and ask him to look into it!

I did but still waiting and impatient.

I am terribly impatient, too....but God may be trying to tell you "work your business instead of playing on CS".....;)

I never thought of it as playing as what I am doing is looking for new ideas for my shows now that I have decided to be more intentional about recruiting and can't get to any of the ideas but thanks for your help.

I was teasing you, Tracey!!! I think you are going to find some great support and ideas here on DCS! Being intentional about our businesses has been a hot topic for us all lately!

NO I really needed to get off here since I can't get on I was on here more than I would have been trying to figure it out. I just got off and got ready for my show that I had tonight. I also think I am going to change my why bag back into a binder just because I feel so clumpsy going through it at my show. I did it more when I used a small binder. But then I can't have anything large.

I got the same message. I realized that my subscription has expired and I'm debating whether or not to renew... I get a little short-tempered with the drama over there. I like it here better. Any good reasons why I should renew on CS?

When my subscription to CS expired, I chose not renew it. After a couple of months I joined again. No great reason, I just decided to join again.

I like DCS better because overall the messages here are more focused on our businesses. I like to play on CS.

trps, try CS now

1. Why am I having trouble accessing my CS account?

There could be several reasons for this issue. It could be due to incorrect login credentials, a temporary technical issue with our website, or a problem with your internet connection. We recommend trying to log in with the correct credentials, clearing your browser's cache and cookies, and checking your internet connection. If the problem persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. I'm unable to withdraw funds from my CS account. What should I do?

First, make sure that you have met the minimum withdrawal requirement and that your account has been verified. If these are not the issues, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and try again. If you continue to experience issues, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. I'm seeing an error message when trying to access my CS account. What does it mean?

The error message could indicate a problem with your login credentials, an issue with our website, or a temporary technical issue. We suggest trying to log in again with the correct credentials and clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the problem persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

4. How long does it take for a withdrawal to be processed?

The processing time for withdrawals can vary depending on the payment method chosen. Generally, it takes 3-5 business days for the funds to be transferred to your bank account. However, some methods may have shorter or longer processing times. Please refer to our website for the estimated processing times for each payment method.

5. I'm having trouble updating my account information. What should I do?

If you're experiencing difficulties updating your account information, please make sure that you're using a supported browser and that you have a stable internet connection. If the problem persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. They will be able to assist you in updating your account information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies