• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor How the Heck Do You Use the Pineapple Wedger ...

In summary, the pineapple pictured is cute, but you paid more for it than it's worth. You miss your old job in a pineapple cannery, where it was hot and you didn't get sick of the work. Japan is smaller than Texas, but you still enjoy all the small things about the country. You hope to take your mom on a pineapple tour soon.
Sheila
Gold Member
on THIS pineapple?
roflmao2.gif
rotflmao.gif
hysterics.gif

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs558.ash1/32531_1477441021205_1389121744_2133739_6703646_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs558.ash1/32531_1477441061206_1389121744_2133740_5295735_n.jpg​

That's cute! Hope you didn't pay $2.50 for that one (sale price here at the store).

128 Yen which with the current exchange rate is about $1.40

Once you peel it with a paring knife, is there anything left to eat?:D

$2.50 would be a bargain
I pay $3.99 here

Hey Teresa, I was just in Red Oak last month! :D Can't believe those little suckers are $3.99 in TX. Holy cow! Maybe in California, but Texas?

Girl, I miss you and Okinawa!! You're cracking me up with the pineapple!!Where'd you find that one??

Kokusai Street yesterday. I've seen them before but decided yesterday that I needed to get one! Brian's Mom is here visiting while he's away. We hired a sitter & went shopping & out to dinner last night! LOL

Love the pictures. The best tourist trap that I ever went to was the Dole Pineapple plantation in Hawaii. (On a PC trip, I might add!) Most people have no clue how pineapples grow! Absolutely the best tourist trap I ever visited! If you ever get the chance to visit a pineapple farm, do it!

My first job was in a pineapple cannery, too bad the canneries have all left Hawaii now, but that "tourist trap" is still there, still the bomb. Try the soft serve pineapple.

And no, I never got sick of pineapple, even working in it 10-12 hrs a day, 6 days a week all summer long. Kept me out of trouble, too, great High School job.

Marghi

You are too funny, Sheila!! I hope that I can visit the Dole Pineapple tourist trap next year!!

Everything is smaller in Japan.

That little pineapple is soooooo cute!

BlueMoon said:
My first job was in a pineapple cannery, too bad the canneries have all left Hawaii now, but that "tourist trap" is still there, still the bomb. Try the soft serve pineapple.

And no, I never got sick of pineapple, even working in it 10-12 hrs a day, 6 days a week all summer long. Kept me out of trouble, too, great High School job.

Marghi

I LOVE the Dole Plantation!! We've visited it twice, but stop by often for pineapple ice cream and an occasional pineapple banana split. I loved the Pineapple Park in Okinawa, too, but the one here in Hawaii is my favorite.

You can't beat fresh pineapple... :)

Sheila said:
Kokusai Street yesterday. I've seen them before but decided yesterday that I needed to get one! Brian's Mom is here visiting while he's away. We hired a sitter & went shopping & out to dinner last night! LOL

Oh... fun, fun, fun. Did you use park in the car elevator? That was always one of our favorite things about Kokusai Street.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Everything is smaller in Japan.

Which is super hard for a girl from Texas - where everything is BIGGER!!! LOL

angmillar said:
Oh... fun, fun, fun. Did you use park in the car elevator? That was always one of our favorite things about Kokusai Street.

No, I haven't tried one of those yet. I park in the lots where the bar comes up under your car until you pay to exit. Would my van fit on the elevator? And how much do those run? The parking lot cost me 900 yen the other day.

And I need to take Brian's Mom on a Pineapple tour. Haven't done that yet! There are so many things to do & so little time while she's visiting!!! I think the Butterfly park is next. She wants to do glass blowing. We won a pottery class from the Schilling Center on the 23rd. We are trying to sign up for a Tea Ceremony later in the month too. Plus all the ruins, castles, Okinawa world, etc. Busy, busy, busy! ;)

No, I haven't tried one of those yet. I park in the lots where the bar comes up under your car until you pay to exit. Would my van fit on the elevator? And how much do those run? The parking lot cost me 900 yen the other day.

And I need to take Brian's Mom on a Pineapple tour. Haven't done that yet! There are so many things to do & so little time while she's visiting!!! I think the Butterfly park is next. She wants to do glass blowing. We won a pottery class from the Schilling Center on the 23rd. We are trying to sign up for a Tea Ceremony later in the month too. Plus all the ruins, castles, Okinawa world, etc. Busy, busy, busy! ;)[/QUOTE]

Do you still have your Honda? It should definitely fit. We always drove my Ipsum, and it worked fine. I don't remember the cost, so it must've been pretty reasonable. :)

Wow... you do have lots and lots to do with his mom. We really liked the glass blowing and Okinawa World. When do you head to mainland Japan?

Yes, I still have the Odyssey. It's pretty big! LOLUnknown on mainland. I'll e-mail you. ;)

1. How do I use the pineapple wedger?

To use the pineapple wedger, start by cutting off the top and bottom of the pineapple. Then, place the wedger on top of the pineapple and push down firmly. Twist the wedger to create perfectly shaped pineapple wedges.

2. Can the pineapple wedger be used on other fruits?

Yes, the pineapple wedger can also be used on other fruits such as apples, pears, and watermelon. It is perfect for creating evenly sized and shaped wedges for snacking or garnishing.

3. How do I clean the pineapple wedger?

The pineapple wedger is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily hand washed with warm soapy water. Make sure to clean the blades thoroughly to remove any fruit residue.

4. Is the pineapple wedger safe to use?

Yes, the pineapple wedger is designed with safety in mind. The blades are sharp but are covered with a safety guard to protect your hands while using it. Always use caution when handling sharp objects.

5. Can the pineapple wedger be adjusted for different sized pineapples?

Yes, the pineapple wedger has an adjustable blade that can accommodate different sizes of pineapples. Simply twist the knob on the side of the wedger to adjust the size before using it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Sheila