• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor aNew Use for the Ss Mixing Bowls ...

In summary, the Ss mixing bowls from Pampered Chef come in three sizes (1.5 quart, 3 quart, and 5 quart) and are made of high-quality stainless steel. They are microwave and dishwasher safe and can also be used as serving bowls. They have a sleek and modern design and are stackable for easy storage.
Sheila
Gold Member
The small SS mixing bowl works GREAT for cleaning up the mess resulting from the Diet Coke can that you FORGOT you put in your freezer, but quickly remembered when it exploded all over the interior of the freezer!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs102.snc3/15012_1430637411144_1389121744_2017220_4333323_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sjc1/hs102.snc3/15012_1430637451145_1389121744_2017221_5558238_n.jpg

I used a handful of warm wet paper towels to sweep the mass of Diet Coke Icee out of the freezer & into the small SS mixing bowl. It worked GREAT! LOL

PAMPERED.....NOT Perfect! ;)

Oh, yeah! I HATE when that happens!

I've done that kind of thing far too often.

Still a bit easier to clean than the one DH left in the backseat of my car on a hot day...

LOL Noora! Yes, I had a 12 pack in the trunk of my car once that sprung a few leaks. It was a HUGE mess, but at least it was in the trunk & not in the passenger compartment of the vehicle!!! LOL

Well Sheila - then you just eat it out of the bowl afterwards as Coke Slush! Tell everyone you did it on purpose then! And I had a diet coke in my glove box once. Middle of winter, out in the parking lot of our apartment building. Pat forgot it. It ruined my title and registration, my work badge and few other things that were very hard to replace! I could have killed him! Not to mention how much soap and water it took in the freezing cold to clean up!

LOL It's always nice to know that I'm not the ONLY one who does silly things! ;)

Seriously? If I do not do my stupid dance at least once a week, I would think I was dead!

Related to aNew Use for the Ss Mixing Bowls ...

What are the dimensions of the Ss mixing bowls?

The Ss mixing bowls from Pampered Chef come in three sizes: 1.5 quart, 3 quart, and 5 quart. The 1.5 quart bowl has a diameter of 7.5 inches and a height of 3.5 inches. The 3 quart bowl has a diameter of 9.5 inches and a height of 4.5 inches. The 5 quart bowl has a diameter of 11.5 inches and a height of 5.5 inches.

Can the Ss mixing bowls be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Ss mixing bowls from Pampered Chef are microwave safe. However, do not use them in the microwave for longer than 2 minutes at a time and do not use them in the oven or on the stovetop.

What materials are the Ss mixing bowls made of?

The Ss mixing bowls are made of high-quality stainless steel, making them durable and long-lasting. They are also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can I use the Ss mixing bowls as serving bowls?

Yes, the Ss mixing bowls are versatile and can be used as serving bowls for salads, snacks, or other dishes. They have a sleek and modern design that will look great on any table.

Are the Ss mixing bowls stackable for easy storage?

Yes, the Ss mixing bowls are designed to be stackable, making them easy to store in your kitchen cabinets or drawers. This also helps save space in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RMDave
  • Products and Tips
Replies