• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promoted to Director: Thanks to My Team!

In summary, Becky promoted to director and Melissa is waiting to join the ranks of the amazing ladies.
Sheila
Gold Member
My team rocks! Because of them and their achievements, I promoted to director! :D

I haven't gotten the phone call yet, but I did receive a beautiful arrangement tonight at the cluster meeting. My AD is up on mainland Japan & couldn't be there in person, but she was definitely there in spirit with the flowers she sent, saying Congrats on the promotion! :D

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sjc1/hs102.snc3/15012_1430637491146_1389121744_2017222_6502856_n.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!! And they are gorgeous.

Congrats Sheila!!! :balloon: Way to go!

:balloon::balloon:Congratulations Sheila!!!!!:balloon::balloon:

Congratulations Sheila they are so pretty !!!!!

congrats!!!

Congratulations!

Very nice, it is nice to not only get there, but have some recognition as well!

Congrats! Everybody you come in contact with is VERY proud of you.

FABULOUS JOB! Well deserved! You will be a great director!

Congratulations Sheila!

I won't promote until June 1st. :( My 2nd Sr. Consultant line signed in April, but didn't want to do a show until May. *sigh*

Congratulations Sheila...so happy for you!!

Congratulations Sheila!!!
ChefBeckyD said:
I won't promote until June 1st. :( My 2nd Sr. Consultant line signed in April, but didn't want to do a show until May. *sigh*

Still in time for Conference though ;)

ChefBeckyD said:
Congratulations Sheila!

I'm in that SAME EXACT boat as you Becky. WE can celebrate together come June 1 (as long as mine gets his poop in a groove by then) :)

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Ive been waiting to see this post! So happy for you! :)

Melissa78 said:
I'm in that SAME EXACT boat as you Becky. WE can celebrate together come June 1 (as long as mine gets his poop in a groove by then) :)

That made me LAUGH! :D I totally know what you mean!

WAHOO!!! Congrats!! That is awesome, and I love that your AD sent flowers in recognition!

congratulations!!!

Happy Dance, Happy Dance (I won't try to post the dancing banana!). Congratulations, Sheila!! I'm so happy for, and proud of, you!

Thanks everyone! :D

(((hugs))) Becky & Melissa! Hopefully you'll both have the active lines in May to make it work for June 1st!!!
goodluck.gif

Congrats Sheila!

Beautiful Sheila! You earned it. Great work.

CONGRATS Sheila!! You SO SO SO SO SO deserve this!!!! I am freakishly happy for you!!

Thanks ladies! :D

Sheila said:

(((hugs))) Becky & Melissa! Hopefully you'll both have the active lines in May to make it work for June 1st!!!
goodluck.gif

I have them! FINALLY! I had consultant training at my house last night, and my one Sr. Consultant line - they've both already had shows this month. My other Sr. consultant line - the Sr. consultant turned in a show today, and she is going next week to help her recruit do her kick-off! Whoot!

That's all I needed to promote!

Awe, I'm so happy for you Becky! :D

Job Well Done

WAY TO GO!!! Great job! congratulations!

One of mine that didn't submit last month submitted her first show already. Now I just gotta get after the other one. He seems to be a kit napper with a poor recruiter (only recruited him so she could get the $150 PCD as a new consultant). Gotta work on getting the team bigger so I don't have to rely on my 6 being 100%.

My fingers are still crossed hoping to join you ladies in celebrating.
Kudos Becky! I hope to be on your heels. :D

Thanks Dina & Anne!Melissa (((fingers crossed))) that you get there soon! :D

Thank you Sheila for making me smile. I'll be sure to let you know when I see it in black and white (or green hehe) on my screen.

Miss Sheila!!!

I should've known I'd see you on here. :)

I just emailed Yolanda; but thought I'd get a head start on restarting my biz by logging onto this web board.

You are AWESOME!!

Angie

Welcome back to the boards Angie! You will get LOTS & LOTS of ideas here!!! :DAnd thanks again! ;)

I'm so excited for you. You have been a great inspiration to all of us, here, and I know you have worked your business, and been a great encouragement to lots of those who read your posts. Great to see your AD, appreciates and supports you, in such a memorable way.

Awe, thanks Rita! ;)

Sheila said:

goodluck.gif

MOVE OVER LADIES BECAUSE I FINALLY CAN SAY I JOINED YOU! I even called HO to ensure my last consultant submitted b/c it doesn't show on my end. WHEW! Nothing like waiting til the last minute. :yuck:

Woohoo Melissa! this is great! I am so inspired by all of you!!Marghi

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

MELISSA ROCKS!!!! :thumbup: WHOO WHOO!!! Congrats my friend....you deserve it and I'm super happy to celebrate your promotion!!!:thumbup:

I wish I could do those cools icons! :balloon:

Can you hear me shouting off the roof tops? :D

Go Dynamic Duo!!! WHOO WHOO!!

So excited for you Melissa!!!!!!! I will be on stage next year. So excited. Can't wait to go to conference and see you ladies walk the stage.

Melissa.....don't forget to post on the "Who's walking" thread. :D

Congratulations Melissa! That's GREAT news!!! :D

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Melissa.....don't forget to post on the "Who's walking" thread. :D

Yes ma'am. :D Thanks for your excitement! Can't wait to celebrate with you.

Thanks to everyone else as well! Laurie and I set out a year ago when I joined to promote by next conference and we'd promote together. We did it! Next move - New Director Academy.

Hey Mellissa CONGRATS! So proud and excited for you. Big Kudos tonite at our meeting! See you there. Woo Hoo!
JEN

Congratulations!

Yay! I finally got all my numbers to show through on my end....I was really sweating it for a while! I AM AN OFFICIAL DIRECTOR!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!! I am so proud of myself and my team for helping me achieve this great accomplishment!

I can't wait for next week to get here...not only Chicago bound, but Directorship bound and stage bound!!!! Waaahooo!

1. How does it feel to be promoted to director?

It feels amazing to be promoted to director! I am so grateful for my team and their hard work that has led to this achievement.

2. What does your promotion mean for your team?

My promotion means that my team has been successful in growing our business and achieving their goals. It also means that I will have the opportunity to support and mentor them in their own journeys to leadership.

3. How did you find out about your promotion?

I received a beautiful flower arrangement from my Area Director, who couldn't be there in person. It was a wonderful surprise and I am so grateful for her support and recognition.

4. What advice do you have for others who aspire to be promoted to director?

My advice would be to focus on building a strong and dedicated team, always lead by example, and never be afraid to take on new challenges and responsibilities.

5. How will you celebrate your promotion with your team?

I plan on celebrating with my team by treating them to a nice dinner and expressing my gratitude for their hard work and dedication. We will also continue to work together to set and achieve new goals for our business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Jewel
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
angmillar
  • PCJenni