• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Pull Up the Report for SS Mixing Bowl Purchases?

In summary, "Pp Product List Help Please" is a tool used by the company "Pp" to organize and display their available products to customers. It can be accessed through their website or physical form and typically includes product names, descriptions, pricing, and variations. While it does not allow for direct purchasing, it may provide links or information on how to purchase the products. The frequency of updates for this tool may vary, but it is recommended to check for updates periodically.
bbauman07
Gold Member
I'm trying to pull up the report on people who have bought the SS mixing bowls. Does anyone know how to do this?

In Pampered Partner, go to PP Reports, Total Items Sold History Report and it lists items in numerical item number order. Don't forget to look at the host special 1/2 price item number also.

Jeanie

I did this it just showed me the number sold not who bought them :confused: I'm trying to make booking calls to every one who has ever purchased the bowls for August shows.

I figured it out you have to click the omit show detail to get the guest names to come up

Hi there! As a fellow consultant, I'd be happy to help you with this. To pull up a report on customers who have purchased the SS mixing bowls, you can go to your consultant dashboard and click on "Reports" on the top menu. From there, select "Orders" and then choose "Product Sales Report." In the search bar, type in "SS mixing bowls" and hit enter. This will generate a report of all customers who have purchased these bowls. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

What is "Pp Product List Help Please"?

"Pp Product List Help Please" refers to a list of products or items that are associated with the company or brand "Pp". It is a tool used to organize and display the available products for customers.

How do I access the "Pp Product List Help Please"?

The "Pp Product List Help Please" can typically be accessed through the company's website or online store. It may also be available in physical form, such as a catalogue or brochure.

What information is included in the "Pp Product List Help Please"?

The "Pp Product List Help Please" usually includes the name of the product, a brief description, pricing information, and any available variations or options. It may also include images or specifications of the product.

Can I purchase items directly from the "Pp Product List Help Please"?

The "Pp Product List Help Please" is typically used as a reference tool and does not allow for direct purchasing. However, it may provide links or information on how to purchase the products.

Is the "Pp Product List Help Please" regularly updated?

The frequency of updates for the "Pp Product List Help Please" may vary depending on the company. However, it is recommended to check for updates periodically as new products or changes to existing products may occur.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • niktim3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef