• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stage Photos (Please Add Your Photos Too!)

You all look beautiful! Thanks for the compliment!I was sitting in the single category achievers & as we were lining up to walk I heard them saying first time achievers. I had to run up to the edge of the stage to walk with the right group. I ran up, gave them my little card, took a rose & walked with the last girl who was by herself. Got there just in time to go up the stairs with her! Oops!
Sheila
Gold Member
Here's Melissa's photo (Left to right = Sheila, Laurie, Kristina)
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/270410_2208967708915_1389121744_3408704_373063_n.jpg

My upline posted a photo today on FB. I know she took some of us at the stage, I e-mailed her to see if she would e-mail those to me too! Here's the one I snagged on FB (L to R ~ Laurie, Sheila & Kristina)
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/268989_2211451691013_1389121744_3412568_4920326_n.jpg

- - - - -

And for the new Directors here are some of my photos:

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/261427_2206464526337_1389121744_3404665_1563682_n.jpg

(2nd group)
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/270124_2206464686341_1389121744_3404666_1212114_n.jpg

(2nd group)
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/267665_2206464926347_1389121744_3404668_2279861_n.jpg
Annastasia is 2nd row from the front, 3rd from the left (over the pregnant woman's right shoulder)
Ginger is 2nd row from the back, in the middle. If you look straight up the photo from the same pregnant woman, she's in that diagonal row.
CK is on the back corner holding her rose in the air.

Thanks Shelia for posting!! :D :D :D

You're welcome! :D

Boy my picture is really making its way around the globe. LOL

Anyone have a pic of the 1st group of Dir?

I'm sorry. I was so fixated on taking a photo of Annastasia, that I failed to get a "group one" photo. :eek:

I have some of the first group of Directors since that's the group I was in - if you friend me on FB (Aimee Woodley | Facebook), they are all on there. Let me know you're from Chef Success. Hopefully within a week or two I'll have a new video put together too!
It was great meeting you in person, Laurie and Kristina!

I have pictures! How do I post them?

You can upload them in the body of your message, but they come up pretty small. I already have mine on Facebook, so I copy the URL destination from facebook, then put
B] before and [B]
after the url code to make them appear like what you see in my above posts.

Thanks for posting these pics! My Director is in the last pic - she is on the right side and looks like there is a black line coming straight out of her head. She's not on here, but I'll make sure she sees the pic :)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/270787_2161200599120_1519731634_32308118_3703606_n.jpg

Left to right: Me, Kim (not on CS) and Lori (loreo)

Great photo! :D

Great photo! :D :D

thank you sheila, and it was so nice to meet you too aimee!!! =)

I was so happy to meet everyone...conference rocked and the sharing of photos has been wonderful! I relied on the fab kristina for pics. Aimee, I tried taking a couple of you and kristina onstage, but annotations sure if they came out well.

Ok oops! I'll get the hang of this and post pics;)

Here's one of CK hall and me for 1st time excellence. My team was laughing at me because it looks like I am running across the stage. I guess I was more nervous than I thought!

Attachments

• CK and Wendy.jpg
    CK and Wendy.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 436
New Advanced Directors. My husband made me buy the sparkle dress. I never wear anything like it and he wanted me to shine on stage. He is the best!

Attachments

• New ADs.jpg
    New ADs.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 496
  • Advance director.jpg
    Advance director.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 450
cookingwithlove said:
Here's one of CK hall and me for 1st time excellence. My team was laughing at me because it looks like I am running across the stage. I guess I was more nervous than I thought!

My EXCELLENT buddy!

I don't even know who I walked with! I was sitting in the single category achievers & as we were lining up to walk I heard them saying first time achievers. I had to run up to the edge of the stage to walk with the right group. I ran up, gave them my little card, took a rose & walked with the last girl who was by herself. Got there just in time to go up the stairs with her! Oops! Almost missed out on walking with the right group since I was sitting in the wrong section. LOL

You all look beautiful! Wendy, I'm loving the sparkle....you look wonderful!

What is the purpose of "Stage Photos" on the Pampered Chef website?

The purpose of "Stage Photos" on the Pampered Chef website is to showcase the different products and how they can be used in various stages of a recipe. This allows customers to see the product in action and get a better understanding of its functionality.

How do I submit my own "Stage Photos" to be featured on the Pampered Chef website?

To submit your own "Stage Photos", you can email them to our customer service team at [email protected]. Please include the name of the product featured in the photo and any relevant recipe information.

Can I use filters or edits on my "Stage Photos" before submitting them?

No, we ask that all "Stage Photos" are submitted in their original, unedited form. This ensures that the photos accurately represent the products and recipes.

Are there any guidelines for taking "Stage Photos" for Pampered Chef?

Yes, we recommend using natural lighting, avoiding cluttered backgrounds, and showcasing the product in use. You can also refer to our blog for more tips on taking great "Stage Photos".

How often are "Stage Photos" updated on the Pampered Chef website?

Our "Stage Photos" are updated regularly, usually every few weeks. However, this may vary depending on the availability of new products and recipes. We also feature seasonal and holiday-specific "Stage Photos" throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila