• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Join Me in the Year 2011: Happy New Year Greetings and Invitations

In summary, there are a variety of healthy and easy recipes to start the new year off right, such as quinoa salad, roasted vegetable medley, and chicken stir-fry. Incorporating more fruits and vegetables into meals can be made fun and easy with tools like a veggie spiralizer and fruit slicer, and they can also be added to smoothies, soups, and stir-fries. Kitchen tools like portion control containers, vegetable steamers, and food choppers can also help with staying on track with healthy eating goals. Special promotions and deals are often available during the new year, and there are also recipes available for special dietary needs like gluten-free or vegan options.
Sheila
Gold Member
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs744.ash1/163644_1763960264007_1389121744_2786839_7953380_n.jpg

For those of you still in 2010, you are cordially invited to join me in the year 2011! ;)

Happy New Year Sheila!

What website is that? That's cool!

Hubby pulled it up. It says timeanddate.com in the upper left hand corner (had to zoom in on the iPhone to read it! LOL)

Does this mean we can start breaking open the champagne?!?!?:D And, that is....keep drinking for another 12 hours here in the US (EST)!!!

LOL I was sleeping Ann & just saw your message. Hope you did! ;)

Sheila said:
LOL I was sleeping Ann & just saw your message. Hope you did! ;)

I'm all talk these days. About 30 years ago I could but now I am afraid it would kill me...either by mixing with my daily medications or by giving me a hang over...now that I am "more mature" (a.k.a. OLD) having a hang over would be pure torture and last no less than 2 days! It's more fun to talk about it now than actually do it!!!:angel:

LOL

Stick with the same family of alcohol, eat & take 2 asprin before bed and you'll never have a hangover. Worked for me in my pre-mommy tequila days! ;)

Happy New Year Sheila!! BTW, I'm over here now... :)

I just saw that on another post. Welcome girl!!! :D

Related to Join Me in the Year 2011: Happy New Year Greetings and Invitations

1. What are some healthy and easy recipes to start the new year off right?

Some great options are our quinoa salad, roasted vegetable medley, and chicken stir-fry. These recipes are packed with nutrients and can be made in under 30 minutes.

2. How can I incorporate more fruits and vegetables into my meals for the new year?

Our veggie spiralizer and fruit slicer are perfect tools for making fun and creative dishes using fruits and vegetables. You can also add them into smoothies, soups, and stir-fries for a quick and easy way to boost your daily intake.

3. What kitchen tools can help me stay on track with my healthy eating goals?

We have a variety of portion control containers, vegetable steamers, and food choppers that can make meal prep and portioning easier. Our non-stick cookware and air fryer are also great options for cooking with less oil and butter.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for the new year?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts for our customers during the new year. Be sure to check our website and social media pages for any current deals.

5. Can I find recipes for special dietary needs, such as gluten-free or vegan?

Absolutely! We have a variety of recipes on our website that cater to different dietary needs and restrictions. You can also filter recipes by dietary requirements to easily find what you're looking for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies