• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Patches From Around the World

In summary, the "Looking for Patches From Around the World" collection can be found on the company's website or through their independent consultants. It includes 10 patches from different countries and they are all iron-on for easy attachment. Customers have the option to purchase individual patches or the entire collection, with a discounted price available for the latter.
imported_iteachurkid
I posted this on CS, but since I know some of you aren't over there I thought I'd post here too!

My sister works on Langley Air Force base in Hampton, VA and 3 of their families lost everything this past weekend in a fire. One of the men never wanted to tell his kids when he got deployed that "daddy has to go fight in a war" so he always told them "daddy has to go make a quilt". He collected patches from all around the world, all branches of the service, many different nations and from lots from the police and made a quilt. He lost the quilt in the fire. Several of his buddies are attempting to remake a quilt for him and are looking for patches from lots of different places. If anyone who is in the military or has family in the military or is in law enforcement has any patches that they would be willing to donate they would be greatly appreciated! If you have any, let me know and I'll send you the address to send them to. Thanks in advance!

Hey a have several friends in the military and I posted this on facebook and they want to know if there are specific patches or just any patches in general. Also where should they be sent to?
Sorry to hear about the fires. Hopefully this will bring some comfort.

Tiffany, thank you so much! Patches from anywhere. You can send them to me and I'll get them to my sister who will give them to the guys remaking the quilt. I'll PM you my address. Thanks again so so much!!

I'm heading to Tanzania next week, I'll keep my eyes out for some :)

Thanks Greg! I really appreciate it!

1. Where can I find "Looking for Patches From Around the World"?

Our "Looking for Patches From Around the World" collection can be found on our website or through any of our independent consultants.

2. How many patches are included in the collection?

The collection includes a total of 10 patches from different countries around the world.

3. Are the patches iron-on or sew-on?

The patches in this collection are iron-on, making them easy to attach to any fabric without the need for sewing.

4. Can I purchase individual patches or do I have to buy the entire collection?

We offer the option to purchase individual patches or the entire collection, so you can choose based on your preferences and needs.

5. Do you offer any discounts for purchasing the entire collection?

Yes, we offer a discounted price for customers who choose to purchase the entire "Looking for Patches From Around the World" collection at once.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachurkid
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
Replies
Views
kcjodih