• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow! Host Coaching Does Work! :)

C
chelynn
I am so excited!!! My first four cooking shows have been for people that are relatives or close friends, so it's been really hard to host coach them. They get excited when they think of ten people to invite. :rolleyes:

So I am having my first show with someone I don't know very well (my close friend's SIL), and I've been doing my best to host coach for a great show!

She just e-mailed me her guest list--one I got from the files here, thank you!--that had 40 blanks on it. Guess how many she filled up???

ALL FORTY SPACES HAVE NAMES, ADDRESSES, AND PHONE NUMBERS!!!

I am so excited! She is going to have an awesome show!

The only *slight* bummer is that this show is an hour and a half from my home. I would really love to recruit some team members to work the area!!! :)

It won't be a bummer when your paycheck comes! Your commission will more than cover your gas and time! Get your recruiting stuff together and get that girl!!!

Congrats on the host coaching success! Can't wait to hear about the recruiting success as well!

That's awesome! Don't forget to send the host a few "spare" invites that she can hand to people she runs into but forgot to put on the list.I hope they all show up and place huge orders!

great job on the host coaching!

Related to Wow! Host Coaching Does Work! :)

1. What is host coaching?

Host coaching is the process of working closely with a host to ensure a successful and well-attended party or event. This involves providing the host with tips, tools, and guidance on how to invite guests, promote the event, and prepare for the party. The goal of host coaching is to help the host have a successful and enjoyable experience, while also increasing sales and potential recruits for the business.

2. How does host coaching work?

Host coaching typically involves regular communication and support from the consultant to the host. This can include phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings. The consultant will provide the host with resources such as guest lists, invitation templates, and party planning checklists. They will also offer tips on how to maximize guest attendance and sales, and may even offer incentives for the host to reach certain goals.

3. What are the benefits of host coaching?

The benefits of host coaching are numerous. It can lead to higher guest attendance, increased sales, and potential recruits for the business. It also helps the host feel more confident and prepared for the event, which can lead to a more enjoyable experience for both the host and guests. Additionally, successful parties can lead to repeat business and referrals, creating a strong customer base for the consultant.

4. How do you host coach someone you don't know very well?

When hosting a party for someone you don't know very well, it's important to establish a rapport and build trust with the host. This can be done through open and friendly communication, providing them with all the necessary resources and support, and being understanding of any concerns or hesitations they may have. It's also helpful to personalize your approach and tailor it to the specific needs and preferences of the host.

5. How can I recruit team members in a new area?

Recruiting team members in a new area can be challenging, but there are a few strategies that can help. First, utilize your existing network and connections to spread the word about your business and potential opportunities. You can also attend local events and networking opportunities to meet new people and make connections. Additionally, offering incentives or rewards for recruiting new team members can be a great way to attract potential recruits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathy Jewell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kraber
  • EmilyinAL