• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow! a Great Registry Order on My Website

's husband made an online order and PC didn't get credit.At the beginning most of my online orders came from Home Office leads but now they are from customers... I include the link to my website on all of my communication and have lots of customers just go and order. Several also just call or e-mail if they don't feel like doing the online thing. Looking back over the last year, I average 5-10 online orders a month. That's ONE perk of being a director... if someone visit's pamperedchef.com and wants to order, they put in their zip code and it goes to the closest qualifying director. I also have a sticker on the front of all
ShanaSmith
Silver Member
I was looking at my IPT and couldn't figure out where the extra sales came from. Low and Behold... a $338.75 registry order! And it's a bride that didn't want contact, and the customer didn't either. No work for me, and a paycheck to boot!

How awesome~~~ Good for you~

Nice!! Gotta love that!
I good example of why it is SO important to get qualified!

I LOVE orders like that! Last December I got a $700 online order and was so happy because it put me over the number I needed for the incentive that month. I called the guy who ordered and he works for a catering company and ordered a bunch of Simple Additions for a holiday party! Still haven't be able to get him to host though! :)

Wow, I would love to have his as a customer! But I am happy with my $338 too!

finley1991 said:
I LOVE orders like that! Last December I got a $700 online order and was so happy because it put me over the number I needed for the incentive that month. I called the guy who ordered and he works for a catering company and ordered a bunch of Simple Additions for a holiday party! Still haven't be able to get him to host though! :)
Nice! I wish I had online orders in the $300-700 range! So far my only random order has been $45!:rolleyes:

Congratulations!!!

I have never had an online order and I talk about my website & include it in all my contact info:mad:

Congrats....Heather...keep on talking and advertising....$45 orders ADD UP!!! You must be grateful for what you get in order to achieve higher!

That's Awesome!

Chef Endora said:
Congratulations!!!

I have never had an online order and I talk about my website & include it in all my contact info:mad:

That's ONE perk of being a director... if someone visit's pamperedchef.com and wants to order, they put in their zip code and it goes to the closest qualifying director. That's how I got the big order!

At the beginning most of my online orders came from Home Office leads but now they are from customers... I include the link to my website on all of my communication and have lots of customers just go and order. Several also just call or e-mail if they don't feel like doing the online thing. Looking back over the last year, I average 5-10 online orders a month.

I also have a sticker on the front of all of my catalogs that just reads, "Visit my websie at www....." Hope that helps! :)

ShanaSmith said:
I was looking at my IPT and couldn't figure out where the extra sales came from. Low and Behold... a $338.75 registry order! And it's a bride that didn't want contact, and the customer didn't either. No work for me, and a paycheck to boot!

Don't ya just love that!!!

I really wish there was a way for people to specify how they came to your site though. It would be nice to know if they got your site from a friend, or a mini cat you left somewhere, or whatever.

Chef Endora said:
Congratulations!!!

I know the feeling. My last host's SIL made an online order. Unfortunately she chose not to go through the evite link and went directly thru PC website. I did not get credit and neither did hostess :(

Way to go Shana. Hope you had an awesome time at Conference !!! Congrats on your ring!!! Robin must be so excited for you !!!!
You, Gwen and Jennifer made my first conference experience the best,(two years ago). I was the one "sleeping" with a woman on my 20th wedding anniversary. I am sure you all had a blast.
Jane Schaefer

1. What is the "Wow! a Great Registry Order on My Website" feature?

The "Wow! a Great Registry Order on My Website" feature is a tool offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to easily create and manage a wedding or gift registry on your personal consultant website.

2. How do I access the "Wow! a Great Registry Order on My Website" feature?

To access the "Wow! a Great Registry Order on My Website" feature, simply log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the "My Website" tab. From there, click on the "Registry" option and follow the prompts to set up your registry.

3. Do I need to be a consultant to use the "Wow! a Great Registry Order on My Website" feature?

Yes, only active Pampered Chef consultants have access to the "Wow! a Great Registry Order on My Website" feature. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can sign up on the Pampered Chef website.

4. Can I customize my registry on the "Wow! a Great Registry Order on My Website" feature?

Yes, you can customize your registry by choosing the products you want to include, setting a desired quantity for each item, and adding a personal message or photo to your registry page.

5. How do I share my registry with others?

Once you have set up your registry, you can share it with others by providing them with the direct link to your registry page, which can be found on your consultant website under the "Registry" tab. You can also share your registry on social media platforms or through email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jkerr
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jkerr
  • katie0128
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • wmrmgr