• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woven Baskets: Rectangle & Round Styles

In summary, the rectangle woven basket measures 16.75" x 11" x 3" and the round woven basket has a diameter of 12" and a height of 3". These baskets are not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed with mild soap and water. They are heat resistant and can be used for serving hot dishes or food, but it is recommended to use a trivet or hot pad underneath. Made of durable and food-safe polypropylene plastic, these baskets are designed for everyday use in the kitchen and are BPA-free. They can also be used for storing a variety of items in any room of the house.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Woven Selections Rectangle Basket & the Large Round Woven Basket

I have one of each!! Let me see if my daughter wants them and if not they are yours!!

Let me know what part of TX you're in. Beth has both as well, but if they don't have to be shipped that'd be awesome!!

1. What are the dimensions of the rectangle and round woven baskets?

The rectangle woven basket measures 16.75" x 11" x 3" and the round woven basket has a diameter of 12" and a height of 3".

2. Are the woven baskets dishwasher safe?

No, we do not recommend putting the woven baskets in the dishwasher. Hand washing with mild soap and water is the best way to clean them.

3. Can these baskets be used for hot dishes or serving hot food?

Yes, our woven baskets are heat resistant and can be used to serve hot dishes or food. However, we recommend using a trivet or hot pad underneath to protect your surfaces.

4. What materials are the woven baskets made of?

Our woven baskets are made of durable and food-safe polypropylene plastic. They are designed to withstand everyday use in the kitchen and are BPA-free.

5. Can these baskets be used for storing items other than food?

Yes, the versatile design of our woven baskets makes them great for storing a variety of items such as office supplies, craft materials, or even toys. They are a great organizational tool for any room in your home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• candyfox
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • jbdowd0798
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Knordot
  • imported_pckrissy