• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woohoo Carolyn! in the December Consultant News!

In summary, "Woohoo Carolyn!" is a recognition program in the December Consultant News newsletter at Pampered Chef. Consultants are selected based on their sales, bookings, and promotions. Nominations are not accepted, but consultants can be recognized through social media or personal notes. Being featured in "Woohoo Carolyn!" can showcase achievements and inspire others. To increase chances of being featured, setting specific goals and consistently working towards them is recommended.
ChefCKHall
WooHoo to DANNYZMOM! A whole page just on YOU! YOU ROCK ROCK ROCK!

wow, you got yours already?

Congrats Carolyn!

She is SUCH a total rock star. Seriously... Carolyn ROCKS!!! AWESOME!!

pamperedlinda said:
wow, you got yours already?

Congrats Carolyn!

I just got my Nov. on the 20th!!!

You guys are totally embarrasing me. I haven't gotten my CN yet. Mine typically comes late in the month.

That is awesome. Way to go. : ) Now share some more of what is in that December news, lol. :D

can' wait to read it. haven't received mine yet.

Wahoo for Carolyn!!!!

Congrats Carolyn! You deserve the spotlight. I've been a groupie for so long! :)

That's awesome to read about our fellow cheffers. I also saw Dina (Dina Atnip) in there too. Way to go ladies!!

I got mine today and half the pages were so light I could not even begin to read them! It was kind of like they had run out of ink! WEIRD!

littlemaisyPC said:
That's awesome to read about our fellow cheffers. I also saw Dina (Dina Atnip) in there too. Way to go ladies!!

And CK is also pictured. Congrats ladies!

Way to go, Cheffers - way to go!
Way to go, Cheffers - way to go!
Way to go, Cheffers - way to go!Carolyn rocks, Dina's cookin, and CK's amazing! Congratulations, each of you, and thanks for showing us the way!

My Dec CN came today! Wahoo to our super stars, Carolyn, CK and Dina!

:( Sad I have not recieved mine yet. Got an email from HO and they are doing a telephone interview tomorrow wahoo.

Saw it today! WAAA HOOO great tips Carolyn!

Thanks for the compliments everyone :)

1. What is "Woohoo Carolyn!" in the December Consultant News?

"Woohoo Carolyn!" is a recognition program within the December Consultant News newsletter at Pampered Chef. It celebrates the achievements and successes of our consultants during the month.

2. How are consultants selected for "Woohoo Carolyn!"?

Each month, our team reviews sales, bookings, and promotions from consultants across the company. The top performers in each category are chosen to be featured in "Woohoo Carolyn!"

3. Can I nominate someone for "Woohoo Carolyn!"?

While we do not accept direct nominations for "Woohoo Carolyn!", we encourage you to celebrate and recognize your fellow consultants through our social media channels or by sending them a personal note.

4. What are the benefits of being featured in "Woohoo Carolyn!"?

Being featured in "Woohoo Carolyn!" is a great way to showcase your hard work and achievements to the entire Pampered Chef community. It can also serve as a source of inspiration and motivation for other consultants.

5. How can I ensure that I am considered for "Woohoo Carolyn!"?

To increase your chances of being featured in "Woohoo Carolyn!", we recommend setting specific goals and consistently working towards them. This can include increasing your sales, booking more parties, or promoting to a higher level. Remember, every consultant has the potential to be featured in "Woohoo Carolyn!" with dedication and hard work.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • richsimpkinsg