• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woohoo Caressa..in the January Cn

In summary, "Woohoo Caressa" is a limited edition product in the January Catalog that combines the flavors of caressa and vanilla. It is gluten-free and made with all-natural ingredients. There are many ways to use it in cooking, such as in baked goods, oatmeal, or as a glaze for meats and vegetables. It is only available in limited quantities and is a seasonal product, so it is recommended to stock up before it sells out.
ChefCKHall
Shout out to Caressa - Rock Star in the January Consultant News

See page 15!

Looking forward to hugs in Arizona!

ChefCKHall said:
Shout out to Caressa - Rock Star in the January Consultant News

See page 15!

Looking forward to hugs in Arizona!

*blush* THANKS :)

Seriously cannot wait to meet ya in PHX next month!!!

I'm from Canada so we don't get your CN and can't view it but whatever it is....congratulations, way to go! :)

I saw it. Way to go Caressa! :D

Congratulations!

What is "Woohoo Caressa" and what makes it special?

"Woohoo Caressa" is a limited edition product in the January Catalog that combines the delicious flavors of caressa and vanilla. It is a perfect addition to any meal or dessert and is only available for a limited time!

Is "Woohoo Caressa" gluten-free?

Yes, "Woohoo Caressa" is gluten-free and is made with all-natural ingredients.

How do I use "Woohoo Caressa" in my cooking?

There are endless ways to use "Woohoo Caressa" in your cooking! You can add it to baked goods like cookies or cakes, mix it into your morning oatmeal or yogurt, or even use it as a glaze for meats and vegetables. Get creative and experiment with different recipes!

Can I purchase "Woohoo Caressa" in bulk?

Unfortunately, "Woohoo Caressa" is only available in limited quantities and is not available for bulk purchase. We recommend stocking up on multiple jars before it sells out!

Is "Woohoo Caressa" a seasonal product?

Yes, "Woohoo Caressa" is a seasonal product and is only available in the January Catalog. Make sure to get it while you can!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kreaser
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Bren706
  • General Chat
Replies