• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woohoo! Wendy Love in January Cn

In summary, the "Woohoo! Wendy Love in January Cn" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef featuring consultant Wendy for the month of January. It includes exclusive deals and discounts on select products and can be accessed through Wendy's parties or personal website. The products included vary each month, but are always popular Pampered Chef items. Host rewards can still be earned, but will be based on the discounted price. The promotion is only available during the month of January, so be sure to take advantage of it before it ends.
Bren706
Gold Member
Another one of our cheffers has been made famous by CN. Did everyone see Wendy Love highlighted in the Upper Level Director's Academy page?

Way to go Wendy!

Thanks Brenda. I didn't know they were going to post it, so I was just as surprised.

Wa-HOO! Way to go, Wendy! Fun to hear your name at PDX Spring Launch, as well.

Thanks Scott! It was fun. I was so surprised to win the new little baker.

Nice work!!

1. What is the "Woohoo! Wendy Love in January Cn" promotion all about?

The "Woohoo! Wendy Love in January Cn" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef featuring our consultant, Wendy, for the month of January. It includes exclusive deals and discounts on select products and is only available through Wendy's parties or through her personal website.

2. How do I take advantage of this promotion?

To take advantage of the "Woohoo! Wendy Love in January Cn" promotion, you can either attend one of Wendy's parties or visit her personal website. The exclusive deals and discounts will be automatically applied to your purchase during checkout.

3. What products are included in the "Woohoo! Wendy Love in January Cn" promotion?

The products included in the "Woohoo! Wendy Love in January Cn" promotion vary each month, but they are always popular and highly-rated Pampered Chef products. Some examples may include kitchen tools, cookware, or meal prep items.

4. Can I still earn host rewards if I purchase through the "Woohoo! Wendy Love in January Cn" promotion?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards if you make a purchase through the "Woohoo! Wendy Love in January Cn" promotion. However, the host rewards will be based on the discounted price of the items, not the original price.

5. How long is the "Woohoo! Wendy Love in January Cn" promotion available?

The "Woohoo! Wendy Love in January Cn" promotion is only available during the month of January. Make sure to take advantage of the exclusive deals and discounts before the month ends!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
almondfarm