• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woo Hoo!! I Have Over 1,000 Posts!!

In summary, Lindsay is a stripper and she is happy that she made it to the next level. She is disappointed that she has to work during the day, but she is still hopeful for the future.
redsoxgirl
FINALLY!!!

Was there a cutoff for the post numbers?
Did I make it?!?! ;)

Yes, you have a stripper star. ;)

nice going!!

janetupnorth said:
yes, You Have A Stripper Star. ;)

Sa-weet!!!!
That was the only reason I was going to Conference ya know - just for the ribbon!
It's a good thing I didn't spend all that money for nothing! :rolleyes:

way to go, I am getting close too :)

yay for you. Now you get that ribbon:)

That is awesome Lindsay. One of these day's I will be just like you.:)

I'll have the ribbon waiting for you. Just look for the short, weird, redhead.

I'm right behind you. I didn't know I could get a ribbon though!! I better get to posting.

raebates said:
I'll have the ribbon waiting for you. Just look for the short, weird, redhead.

Rae is a cutie pie...make sure you give her a hug from me!! You will just "know" her when you see her! She is genuine and bubbly...just like on here!

Yah! I cannot wait to get to the next level!

ooohhh a ribbon :) I better get typing huh :) I have about 70 to go.

Way to go! That's awesome...I still have a long way to go, although with being off for the summer, I am hoping to get a lot more posts in.

One day I hope to achieve stripper status!!
Unfortunately my time on here is limited as I have to work during the day and they actually make you work there. It is so rude, I mean c'mon...what do they mean I have to EARN my paycheck? sheesh!!

redsoxgirl said:
FINALLY!!!

Was there a cutoff for the post numbers?
Did I make it?!?! ;)

Whoo-hoo- yer a neked cheffer now! :)

Congrats! Dang, I didn't know I'd get a ribbon, too! ;) I wish I were going to Conference!! :(

pampered.chris said:
One day I hope to achieve stripper status!!
Unfortunately my time on here is limited as I have to work during the day and they actually make you work there. It is so rude, I mean c'mon...what do they mean I have to EARN my paycheck? sheesh!!

I work full time and I'm a "stripper"! I think you're just not dedicated enough to CS. ;)

Related to Woo Hoo!! I Have Over 1,000 Posts!!

What is the significance of having over 1,000 posts?

Having over 1,000 posts on social media or online forums typically indicates that you are an active and engaged member of the community. It shows that you have a lot of knowledge and experience to share with others.

How can I increase my post count to reach 1,000?

Posting regularly and engaging with other members of the community is the best way to increase your post count. You can also participate in discussions and share helpful tips or information.

Do I receive any rewards or recognition for reaching 1,000 posts?

Some online communities may offer rewards or badges for reaching certain post milestones, including 1,000 posts. However, the main reward is the satisfaction of being an active and valuable member of the community.

Is there a time limit for reaching 1,000 posts?

No, there is no set time limit for reaching 1,000 posts. It will depend on your level of activity and engagement within the community. Some may reach 1,000 posts faster than others.

What tips do you have for maintaining an active and engaging presence online?

Some tips for maintaining an active and engaging presence online include regularly posting relevant and helpful content, responding to comments and messages, and participating in discussions. It's also important to be respectful and supportive of other members of the community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • babywings76