• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating 700 Posts: Get Ready to Laugh with My Latest Shenanigans!

In summary, this conversation discusses how one person's post count has increased significantly, and another person's post count has remained the same. The first person has advised not to get too excited about hitting 700 posts, as they may change the post count again. The second person has advised to moon everyone and to be patient.
A bit disappointed that I haven't had more time to post....so I still have a ways to go - but after the holidays - my fingers will be smokin'!:D

chefann said:
Only 16 more... I can do that today, easy!

You can do it, I know you can. I only have 30 more to go before my star gets filled in but that may not happen until the new year. I head off early tomorrow morning for a week vacation visiting with my mom and other family and friends and don't know if I'll have time to check in. I'll miss everyone and I'll probably find some way to check in even if it means sitting in the dark with the laptop at 1am. :rolleyes: :D

My internet keeps going in and out, otherwise I would have my star! I believe I have 10 more to go!!!

Amanda, it's 750 now, so you've got 60.

I've got 4 more. I'm not logging off until I get that blasted star!

Ah I thought I was so close, obviously I am not going to make it today. I need to finish getting stuff delivered. Ann did you get my money for the pin? since you are on...

Amanda, I believe I did. I have 2 that I need to address and get out and I think yours was one. Sorry I haven't mailed it yet. (You may beat me with a wet noodle.)

And this is post #750!! Woo-hoo!!
:D

Okay, get ready here is your beating......congrats on your 750th post!!!

Oh yah I am only 56 away!!!

chefann said:
And this is post #750!! Woo-hoo!!
:D

You did it. Way to go, we knew you could do it. Now you have a stripped star. :D :p

ooh... kinky. ;)

How come I feel closer to you folks on this board than pretty much anyone else? There aren't a whole lot of people who I can joke with like this...

pamperedalf said:
Okay, get ready here is your beating......

I swear, I'll put it in an envelope tonight! I was busy yesterday reading my new books. :) I just can't stand to have an unread book in the house.

Ann don't worry, as long as it's here before leadership I am good!!

chefann said:
ooh... kinky. ;)

How come I feel closer to you folks on this board than pretty much anyone else? There aren't a whole lot of people who I can joke with like this...

This is a really friendly group. I feel pretty close to people here too.

I did it. I've got a filled in star. I'm no longer stripped. Woo hoo. :D

Now I can go on vacation feeling like I've... well... accomplished something? :rolleyes:

I did pack catalogs and I hope to convince my mom to do a show in January & buy me my birthday present early (cookware of course, its on sale). :p

tlennhoff said:
I did it. I've got a filled in star. I'm no longer stripped. Woo hoo. :D

Now I can go on vacation feeling like I've... well... accomplished something? :rolleyes:

I did pack catalogs and I hope to convince my mom to do a show in January & buy me my birthday present early (cookware of course, its on sale). :p

Tasha - have a wonderful beautiful time with your family! We'll miss you! (there isn't a smilie with a tear - so this will have to do :( )

Way to go, Tasha! Have a great vacation.

Can you mail me one of your apple latkes?

:)

Okay I am 34 posts away, I will have it by the end of the week. I will finially have a star! Yeah:)

Alright this is a blabbing post however it will get me my stripper star!! Yahoo, I can mark one goal off my list! Now onto the next!:)

Good for you, Amanda! Now get started on the rest of your goals! :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • babywings76