• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woo Hoo!!! Earned My First Fd Bonus!!

In summary, the conversation revolves around the excitement of earning a first FD bonus as a Pampered Chef consultant. The speaker's husband is not impressed by the 1% bonus, but the speaker is still excited about the extra money. The conversation also includes tips for recruiting more consultants and the potential for earning even bigger bonuses at the Director level. The speaker also shares her own experience of starting as a FD and eventually becoming a Director. They also discuss the benefits of being a consultant with Pampered Chef, including the freedom to be creative and the opportunity to be listened to.
jentapp
I'm soooooooo excited! I earned my first bonus as an FD yesterday! My husband isn't impressed by 1%, especially since only 1 of my 3 submitted last month and it was a smallish show, but that is money that I wouldn't have had otherwise and I'm TOTALLY excited!!! :D

Congratulations! Don't let him get you down, this is wonderful news. <mumbles...men, what do they know> hehehee

I could always put into terms he would understand: "Now dear, this is 2 trips to your favorite Gyros restaurant." LOL :D

He's generally supportive, but I think he was expecting so much more from this FD bonus thing than I was (we all know that the "real" money comes in at the Director level, at which point I'll be making more than him! LOL). :D

Congrats!!! Yes, it is a nice little bonus. I like to think of it as eating out money too. :) Just wait til we're directors!!!!! We'll be feasting then!

The best bonuses come when you have multiple consultants qualifying and/or earning SS bonuses. One month as an FD, I earned an extra $100, which was so cool!

Keep on recruiting, and encourage those on your team to recruit! The more you have, the more you'll make!

Congratulations, and keep up the good work!

jentapp said:
I'm soooooooo excited! I earned my first bonus as an FD yesterday! My husband isn't impressed by 1%, especially since only 1 of my 3 submitted last month and it was a smallish show, but that is money that I wouldn't have had otherwise and I'm TOTALLY excited!!! :D

Well. you might tell him that I was a FD only a few short months ago (my FD override was usually $40-$70 a month - my 1% and their 1% together).

I have since have promoted to Director...my overrides in November were almost $400 and only 6 of my 10 consultants turned in shows!

Keep up the great work!! You WILL be walking as a director soon!

Me too!! My first FD over ride this month!! I can't wait to make Director!!:)

Congratulations!!

My first FD override was November, too! Neither of my recruits submitted anything, but that extra $12 on my sales will be handy. :)

I got my first FD override too.
I wa thrilled!!!!
I love freebie money.
WOO HOO!

I need the breakdown...How do you get from what to what???? I can't stand being the baby on the totam pole.....LOL. HELP...I know future is next with 2 consultants right????

FD is when you have 2 recruits. You get a 1% bonus on your own sales and another 1% on your own personal recruits.

Director is after that, when you have 5 qualified recruits in your front line (I don't think they all need to be personally sponsored, when your personally sponsored recruits quit or go inactive, their recruits get sent up to you). I think it jumps to 3% on your own sales and 3% on theirs, but don't hold me to that. :D

Right now I'm just shooting for getting 5 and getting everyone qualified and plan on crossing that next bridge when I get to it. :D

It's really cool, though, to have that little bit of free money on my check and to see the free toys getting delivered by Santa In Brown. :D

That's cool. I am still in amazement I am doing this. People are like, you , huh, Pampered Makeup, Spa, .......CHEF????? are you sure???? But yes, Chef, Pampered Chef, and I am having a really good time. I was very insecure with the fact that I didn't cook and I didn't like cooking, but now I like seeing the things that I am cooking and having it come out good. I am still a bit tongue twisted with what to say about the products, but people are seeing me do it, so they are thinking, if she likes it, maybe I can do it to. That is my shpeal when I talk to people who may want to try.
Oh then the part of course, where I work in company where I have a bazillion ideas but I feel noone really listens. With Pampered Chef...I listen. I listen to myself and can run with every Idea I have. It's my own to run with and I love that. I love the freedom of just being creative with it.
So I don't want that little consultant title ( don't get me wrong, I love it), but I want those colored stars and stuff....LOL
Oh That Brown suited man ...DAILY is always a bonus!!!!!

Directorship Clarification
jentapp said:
...Director is after that, when you have 5 qualified recruits in your front line (I don't think they all need to be personally sponsored, when your personally sponsored recruits quit or go inactive, their recruits get sent up to you).

To promote to Director, you must have 5 PERSONALLY RECRUITED and ACTIVE in your first line. To maintain Directorship, you need to have 5 active or on leave in your first line, regardless of who recruited them.

Hope that makes sense!

What is "Woo Hoo!!! Earned My First Fd Bonus!!"?

"Woo Hoo!!! Earned My First Fd Bonus!!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate earning their first Fast-Track Bonus, which is a commission for reaching certain sales goals within their first few months of joining the company.

How do I earn my first Fast-Track Bonus?

To earn your first Fast-Track Bonus, you must reach specific sales goals within your first 90 days as a Pampered Chef consultant. These goals may vary depending on your start date, but typically include reaching a certain amount in personal sales and sponsoring a certain number of new team members.

How much is the first Fast-Track Bonus?

The amount of the first Fast-Track Bonus can vary, but it is typically around $100. However, this amount may change depending on current promotions or your specific sales goals.

Do I have to pay taxes on my Fast-Track Bonus?

Yes, the Fast-Track Bonus is considered taxable income and will be reported to the IRS on a 1099 form. It is important to consult with a tax professional for specific tax advice.

Can I earn multiple Fast-Track Bonuses?

Yes, you can earn Fast-Track Bonuses multiple times throughout your Pampered Chef career. However, the requirements and amount of the bonuses may change as you progress in your business. Consult with your upline or the Pampered Chef website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
TinasKitchen
  • ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
Replies