• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Received My FD Bonus Yet? Asking Future Members

In summary, the FD bonus is typically paid out at the end of each month and can be expected within a few days after the end of the month. The amount of the bonus depends on the number of future members signed up during the month. In order to receive the bonus, at least one active future member must be in the downline. The bonus can be applied towards future orders with Pampered Chef by using a provided code. If the bonus is not received, customer service can be contacted for assistance.
jenniferlynne
I am a Future and I submitted $1700 the first part of the month, but I didn't get my FD bonus. Do they only give that out at the end of the month?

Yes, they will give it to you on the Month End Statement, along with your adjustments (for going over the NEXT level of sales).

Congratulations, Jennifer!!!!!

Thanks! Bummer! I was expecting at least $50 more. Oh well. Just that much more next time I guess.

Related to Received My FD Bonus Yet? Asking Future Members

1. When will I receive my FD bonus?

The FD bonus is typically paid out at the end of each month, so you can expect to receive it within a few days after the end of the month.

2. How much will my FD bonus be?

The amount of your FD bonus will depend on the number of future members you have signed up during the month. The more future members you have, the higher your bonus will be.

3. Do I need to do anything to receive my FD bonus?

In order to receive your FD bonus, you must have at least one active future member in your downline. If you do not have any active future members, you will not receive a bonus.

4. Can I use my FD bonus towards future orders?

Yes, your FD bonus can be applied towards future orders with Pampered Chef. Simply enter the code provided to you at checkout to redeem your bonus.

5. What happens if I don't receive my FD bonus?

If you do not receive your FD bonus within a few days after the end of the month, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to look into the issue and help resolve any problems.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• One4panthers
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pattikake
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jentapp