• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Win Free Gifts at My Show - Share Your Thoughts!

In summary, the speaker is suggesting a game during their show where they give one gift for free. The game includes chances to win tickets by RSVPing, being on time, bringing a friend over 18, showing interest in having a show or business opportunity, and having a PC product with three things they love about it. The speaker is also considering offering tickets for a $60 or more order during the show. They are open to suggestions on what to add or remove from the game, including giving tickets for actually booking a show and bringing in outside orders. Another speaker suggests giving tickets to the first person to find the product being used in the catalog, with the person with the most tickets winning a prize from the prize purse.
feather18
hey everyone! I know yall probally already do this, but i was thinking of starting a game where i give one gift free at my show(save $$) and i wanted yall to tell me what yall think and if i can add or take away anything!!

Ticket Chances:

RSVP: 2
Be on time: 3
Bring a friend 18yrs or older: 3 per guest
If you have a PC product, name it and 3 things you love: 2
Bring this invitation: 2
Intrest in having your own show: 10
Intrest in the Biz opportunity: 20

I also thought of doing 60$ or more order: 5 but i wanted to do it during the show.

what do you think.. and what can i add or take away?

I would say 10 for actually booking the show (with a date), not just interest in a show. Also, something for bringing an outside order...

yeah thats good, but how will they get the outside order?

I was going to use that at my mystery host show. Have you actually used this with live cooking shows? This is a good idea, I dont know why I didnt think about doing it too!

I havent yet but am going to start! I did do something kind of like this at my open house, and got a lot of great results!!Try it out! I am ! But one thing im going to do, and its ALOT easier, just give tickets, and have them count them, and the most wins, and just resuse the tickets!!

I give out tickets this way:

When I am doing my demo the first person to find the product that I am using in the catalog gets a ticket. The person with the most tickets at the end of my demo gets to pick a prize out of my prize purse.

What types of gifts can I win at a Pampered Chef show?

At a Pampered Chef show, you have the chance to win a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and food products. The specific gifts may vary depending on the host's preferences and the current promotions offered by Pampered Chef.

How can I increase my chances of winning a gift at the show?

The best way to increase your chances of winning a gift at a Pampered Chef show is to participate in all of the activities and games that the consultant has planned. This includes sharing your thoughts and opinions, playing games, and making purchases. The more involved you are, the higher your chances of winning a gift!

What are the rules for winning gifts at a Pampered Chef show?

To be eligible to win a gift at a Pampered Chef show, you must be present at the show and actively participating in the activities. Each consultant may have their own specific rules, but in general, the winner is chosen randomly from those who have participated and shared their thoughts.

Can I win more than one gift at a Pampered Chef show?

Yes, it is possible to win more than one gift at a Pampered Chef show. However, the consultant may have a limit on the number of gifts that one person can win in order to give everyone a fair chance to win.

What should I do if I win a gift at a Pampered Chef show?

If you are lucky enough to win a gift at a Pampered Chef show, be sure to thank the consultant and show your appreciation. You may also be asked to provide your contact information so the consultant can send you your gift. Enjoy your prize and consider hosting your own show to share the fun with your friends and family!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
littlebeans
  • ponvn591
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • Sarah Mitson