• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Win a Free Ipod Nano From the Pampered Chef!

In summary, many consultants received an email about a survey and some were excited for the chance to win an iPod. Others were not as interested and deleted the email, thinking it was spam. Some consultants completed the survey and discussed the specific questions about the business and new products. There was also discussion about the possibility of winning an iPod and how it would make a great Christmas gift for a loved one. Overall, opinions were mixed about the survey and its contents.
ShellBeach
Anybody else get this email about taking a survey?
Woo hoo! I would like to win an iPod!:sing:

I didn't. I've been hearing about it though... bummed.

i deleted mine..didn't even open it. i thought it was one of those surveys where you have to buy some item.

dessertMama said:
i deleted mine..didn't even open it. i thought it was one of those surveys where you have to buy some item.

Check your trash! I filled mine out!

WHEN DID YOU GET THESE I WANNA PLAY, lol

I just finished mine! hope I win! :)

I completed mine this afternoon! :)

I completed mine right away! Best of luck to everyone!

Not sure who they are sending them to - check your spam/junk folders. It's from Jean Jonas.

ShellBeach said:
Not sure who they are sending them to - check your spam/junk folders. It's from Jean Jonas.

Yes mine was in my junk folder.

I saw the title and the address on my phone, and thought for sure it's spam. I was all ready to come here and tell you guys how funny it was that some spammer knew to send something to me from Jean.Jonas. :) I did fill out the survey though.

Mine came this afternoon. Maybe doing different levels different days? I think it had the most specific questions that I've ever I've received in a survey from PC; real specific about what is good and bad about the biz. Definitely taking a pulse from consultants. Can we say "Tastefully Simple" on those pantry ideas? But, I sell more and more pantry so if we can take a bite from the TS biz, why not?

I got my survey e-mail today Oct 20th, maybe the e-mails are going out in batches?

I did mine this afternoon too.

Yes, I just did mine this afternoon. I'm not sure how I feel about all of the pantry Ideas they were asking about. I think that too much will just complicate the catalog and may actually hurt sales.

i got it and filled it out this afternoon also. it was in my junkmail folder tool

I've been selling more pantry lately. Probably b/c it's a lower priced item. I can't get excited about them introducing more products in the $10-15 range. Give me some big things to get excited about, like the electronic appliances. It's been several seasons since I've been really excited about the new additions.

This is the first survey I've gotten, I'm pretty sure. Agree, the questions were good and specific!

I don't mind more pantry items, but premade soups and stuff - I usually highlight fresh and healthy at my shows as part of cooking more with fun tools, so those items don't really fit in. Those new dessert sauces are priced way too high, I think. We have a Penzey's in the area, so I can justify the price of the rubs by comparing PC to Penzey prices or as an add-on to reach $60 guest specials.

Not sure about lugging heavy or bulky electric kitchen applicances to shows, either!

The part I liked best was rating why you started PC and why you stayed, and the stuff about recruiting before & after the recession.

I did mine last night.

Not at all excited about the thought of electronic items. Some of the pantry suggestions might work well though.

Would love to win an iPod! My hubby is a music FREAK! He loves, loves, loves music and he is in Iraq and this would make an excellent Christmas gift since his MP3 player broke recently. Not something I would be able to afford on my own this year unfortunately - we are trying to pay off as much debt as possable while he is away.

I hope you win it for him! And I hope I get the 2nd chance!
Did you read the email like they are giving away 2 ipods?

Forgot to mention, for those who didn't get this survey link, this is like the other surveys I have read about here on Chef Success. It's tied to your email and there is no point forwarding it to someone who didn't get it.

Yes, it did say they were giving away 2! That's exciting! Even if I don't win, it's good to be asked your opinion.

I got one too..I will be filling it out today while I am at work.

I filled my survey out as well. I wish there was a space at the end of the survey for comments.

pcsharon1 said:
Would love to win an iPod! My hubby is a music FREAK! He loves, loves, loves music and he is in Iraq and this would make an excellent Christmas gift since his MP3 player broke recently. Not something I would be able to afford on my own this year unfortunately - we are trying to pay off as much debt as possable while he is away.

I hope you win it, too. I'm a sucker for a survey. They didn't need to offer a prize. My 8-year old will probably want it if I win, though she won't know what to do with it!

Has anyone won the Ipod?

I keep waiting to hear about this, too. Esp since a new thread about a different prizes popped up today.

I haven't seen anything here on CS or in a PC Newswire about this iPod.

1. How do I enter to win a free iPod Nano from Pampered Chef?

To enter the giveaway, simply make a purchase of $60 or more on Pampered Chef products through a consultant or on our website. Each $60 spent will count as one entry into the drawing.

2. Can I enter more than once?

Yes, you can enter multiple times by making multiple purchases of $60 or more. Each $60 spent will count as one entry into the drawing.

3. When will the winner be announced?

The winner will be announced on the last day of each month. If you are the lucky winner, you will be notified via email or phone.

4. Is this giveaway open to international customers?

Unfortunately, this giveaway is only open to U.S. and Canadian residents at this time.

5. What color options are available for the iPod Nano?

The iPod Nano comes in a variety of colors, including space gray, silver, gold, pink, blue, and red. The winner will have the opportunity to choose their preferred color.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Aylaisabeau
  • PamperedchefDaly
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ccmahaffey