• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will the New Round Stone W/Handles Fit on the Round Woven?

In summary, the new round stone with handles is specifically designed to fit on the round woven and allows for easier transportation of baked goods and even heat distribution. It is recommended for optimal results but the round woven can still be used without it. The round stone with handles is dishwasher safe but not recommended for use in the microwave.
monica.dixon
anyone tried this?

Yep. Used it at my show last night.

There is a reminder in the info that you'll want to put the handles on the stone perpendicular to the handles on the tray if the stone is hot. Wouldn't want you to burn your fingers. :)

I was still able to get mine on the tray when hot. You have to be careful doing this though. But once you have it all together it looks nice.

I think they suggest that because they don't want you to pick up the tray with a hot stone and burn yourself.

1. Will the new round stone with handles fit on the round woven?

Yes, the new round stone with handles is specifically designed to fit on the round woven.

2. What is the benefit of using the round stone with handles on the round woven?

The round stone with handles allows for easier transportation of your baked goods from the oven to the table. It also helps to evenly distribute heat for perfectly cooked results.

3. Can I still use my round woven without the round stone with handles?

Yes, the round woven can still be used without the round stone with handles. However, the round stone with handles is highly recommended for optimal results.

4. Is the round stone with handles dishwasher safe?

Yes, the round stone with handles is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

5. Can the round stone with handles be used in a microwave?

No, the round stone with handles is not recommended for use in the microwave. It is designed for use in the oven only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • heather223
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
mso007
  • lockhartkitchen