• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Prayers Help My Husband Find a Job?

In summary, "Some Prayers Would Be Great" is a cookbook by Pampered Chef with a variety of delicious recipes for special occasions or everyday meals. It includes options for different dietary needs and is designed to be easy to follow for busy home cooks. It can be purchased online or in select retail stores and features budget-friendly suggestions, meal planning tips, and personal stories from the Pampered Chef community.
urbnk8
My husband got laid off today and he doesn't have another job yet. He has been working very hard trying to get another job because he knew that he would be laid off for the winter, but it happened sooner than we thought. Things have been horrible financially for us anyway so I'm trying really hard not to panic. Any quick little prayers that he can get a job soon would be great! Or, that I can fill my calendar for PC shows!!!

Prayers with youMy prayers are with you and your hubby. I hope you fill that calendar or your hubby gets a job soon or both!!! The Lord can work many wonderful miracles!!

Debbie :D

My prayers are with you. I understand what you are going through, but I'm w/Debbie - The Lord can work some miracles!

You'll be in my prayers.

urbnk8 said:
Things have been horrible financially for us anyway so I'm trying really hard not to panic. Any quick little prayers that he can get a job soon would be great! Or, that I can fill my calendar for PC shows!!!

I have no doubt things will turn around for you! Let God know what you need and want and trust he will provide! (I know easier said than done):angel:

What is "Some Prayers Would Be Great"?

"Some Prayers Would Be Great" is a cookbook by Pampered Chef that features a collection of delicious recipes that are perfect for special occasions, gatherings, or just everyday meals.

What type of recipes can I find in "Some Prayers Would Be Great"?

The cookbook includes a variety of recipes for appetizers, entrees, sides, desserts, and more. There are also options for vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets.

Are the recipes in "Some Prayers Would Be Great" easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in the cookbook are created with busy home cooks in mind and include step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

Can I purchase "Some Prayers Would Be Great" online?

Yes, you can purchase the cookbook on the Pampered Chef website or through one of our independent consultants. You can also find it in select retail stores.

Are there any special features in "Some Prayers Would Be Great"?

Yes, the cookbook includes a section with suggestions for making the recipes more budget-friendly, as well as tips for meal planning and making ahead. It also includes beautiful photography and personal stories from the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lcucinella
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
winklermom
Replies
Views
Jessie Jolly
Replies
Views
janetupnorth