• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers Needed: Support for Divorce and Job Search

In summary, Penny is going through a tough time after her husband asked for a divorce. She is hoping for prayers for the process to go smoothly. She also hopes to find a job soon.
chefpenny99
Gold Member
I have been lurking on here and not posting much but I could use your prayers now. Last month my husband asked for a divorce and we are meeting with a mediator this coming Wednesday. So far things have been peaceful and I would appreciate prayers for it staying that way. Also, I must find a job in order to make ends meet after the divorce is final so prayers for finding a job would be appreciated also.

Penny, I am so sorry you are going through this. Of course I am praying for you and your family. May you find the right path to get you through this rough time.
yours
Marghi

Oh hun that's rough! Prayers being said for you and your family

Prayers to you...and remember..."the strongest steel is that which has gone through the hottest fire". {{hugs}}

I'll be praying for you Penny.

I'm so sorry. Prayers said.

(((Hugs))) sweetie! It's common to feel horrible and be depressed an/or have low self esteem after a divorce, but try to find something (either work or a new hobby) and focus all your energy into that. Before you realize it, you'll have a new "normal" and hopefully realize that the divorce was a blessing in disguise. Remember that this is not the end of your story, just the beginning of a new chapter. It's your decision if you will be the victim or the survivor. ;) I'll keep you in my thoughts & prayers & hope that you will prevail over this and soon. :D

adding you to my prayers

Thanks for all of the prayers and support! Our mediator had to postpone our appointment so hopefully we will be able to do that soon and I can get out of this limbo.

Penny...it's been 10 1/2 years for me. Absolutely the worst time of my life...my greatest disappointment...yet, so many blessing have come my way because of it! There are things in the lives of myself and my 3 children (now 22, 20, 18) that I know would of NEVER happened if we were still together. The tough times make you stronger...make you more appreciative...and make you NEVER take anything or anyone for granted again. Oh, and by the way...I started PC a year after divorce too!!! Hold your head up...talk to anyone that will listen...and realize there will ALWAYS be those questions that you would like answers to ~ that you WILL NEVER GET!!!May God bless you with Peace....and remember, HE is holding you in the palm of his hands!

Sending prayers, it has been 9 months since my husband asked for a divorce it started out friendly and has turned super ugly. I have grown so much thru it and you will too Keep your chin up and
know lots of people will add you to their prayers

Well, we're back on track to meet with the mediator this coming Tuesday. Hopefully things will start to move forward now.

Hi... so sorry to hear about this. I went through a divorce myself and I know how difficult it can be. Sending prayers and good thoughts your way.

We had our first meeting with the mediator last week and it went very well. I have a lead on a teaching job at a private school and I'm going to fill out the application on Tuesday. Any and all prayers are welcome because my getting a job is so very important. For those of you that would feel so inclined, please pray at 8:30am (pacifc time) next Tuesday morning for me to get this job. (I will also be applying a couple of other private schools the same day).

The job lead/interview has been moved to 10:30 tomorrow. Job interviews make me really nervous so prayers for claming would be great.

Prayers being said here Penny, good luck!

I had my job interview today. I think it went well. I will know if I have the job sometime this weekend. Everyone keep their fingers crossed and say a few prayers for me.

Sending prayers you know if you need any of us we can listen.

I didn't get the teaching job so I'm still looking.

The right spot for you is out there.

1. What is the purpose of the "Prayers Needed - Divorce" event?

The purpose of this event is to gather together to pray for individuals who are going through a divorce. We want to provide them with support, encouragement, and love during this difficult time.

2. Who can attend the "Prayers Needed - Divorce" event?

Anyone is welcome to attend this event. We believe that prayer is powerful and can be offered by anyone, regardless of their relationship status or religious background.

3. Will there be any resources or support available for those going through a divorce?

Yes, we will have resources available such as books, articles, and contact information for support groups and counseling services. Our goal is to offer practical help along with prayer.

4. Can I submit a prayer request for someone who is going through a divorce but cannot attend the event?

Yes, we encourage attendees to submit prayer requests for loved ones who are unable to attend. We believe that God hears our prayers no matter where we are and we will make sure to include these requests in our prayers.

5. How can I get involved in the "Prayers Needed - Divorce" event?

If you would like to be a part of this event, you can help by spreading the word and inviting others to attend. You can also volunteer to help with set up, providing refreshments, or offering a listening ear to those in need. Lastly, we ask that you join us in prayer for those who are going through a divorce.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kodeysmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
pampered1224