• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Escape the Constant Harassment After My Divorce?

In summary, Ann's husband left her in May and has continued to harass her through text messages and emails. Ann has reported the harassment to the police and is considering changing her email address and phone.
Ann F
Gold Member
Your prayers were so helpful in May when my husband left me. Could you remember me again? Our divorce was final last month. I assumed things would calm down afterward, that is, I thought there'd be no more communication. The vicious emails and text messages from him and his so-called wife (she's not yet divorced) haven't stopped. I just don't understand and I'm so upset with myself for letting it get to me...

Thank you. I hope that wasn't too much information...

Sending prayers your way.

Oh Ann, so sorry you are still having to deal with this. I'm up anyway, so I might as well be praying!:)

Ann, so sorry you are still dealing with him, and her!

I'll be praying for you!

I'm praying for you! This is harrassment though so you could report him and her to the police! I will never understand why some ex-spouses feel they have to be such jerks!

Prayers being sent your way. Never doubt that we're here for you!!!

Just a thought...take a notebook and start documenting each time you get an email (print it out, too!) and/or text message. Keep copies of your phone records/statements if it's a cell phone. If you are still working with a lawyer, I would consult him/her to find out what might be done. It IS harrassment. And the best thing for you to do is make sure to document everything, and avoid making contact back to them.

great advice sklay!!

Prayers coming your way. We will ask God to put himself between you and them. Also, see if your email carrier will allow you to block their messages. It's worth a shot!

I'm so sorry you are dealing with this still. I will definitely pray for you.

I agree with sklay that you should document the harassment. {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Praying for you Ann.

Ann, that is so horrible! I will pray for you (and for them) and also pray for a resolution that is peaceful for you.

This is harrassment. Contact your local law enforcement agency and file a report. You can also get a restraining order. In the meantime, change your e-mail address and get a new phone. Unless you have minor children that you need to communicate with him, there should be no reason for any communication. Good luck and you will be in my thoughts.

pkd09 said:
This is harrassment. Contact your local law enforcement agency and file a report. You can also get a restraining order. In the meantime, change your e-mail address and get a new phone. Unless you have minor children that you need to communicate with him, there should be no reason for any communication. Good luck and you will be in my thoughts.

Yes, this IS harrassment...good advice here...

Prayers coming your way.

Your ex needs prayers because he'll need it once your file harrassment charges...but I'm not saying any prayers for him, sorry ~ make your bed, lie in it.

Ann F said:
Your prayers were so helpful in May when my husband left me. Could you remember me again? Our divorce was final last month. I assumed things would calm down afterward, that is, I thought there'd be no more communication. The vicious emails and text messages from him and his so-called wife (she's not yet divorced) haven't stopped. I just don't understand and I'm so upset with myself for letting it get to me...

Thank you. I hope that wasn't too much information...

No, someone beat me to saying it! Save the e-mails, document everything and report it!!!!

You shouldn't have to live like that!

More prayers for you and that this whole situation gets resolved quickly.

Wow, sorry you are going through this. I agree with those who posted above that you need to make sure that you keep a log of this. Very terrible for you, sending lots of good thoughts your way today.

Many Prayers coming to you!! May God Bless you and keep you in his hands!

Ann, I am new here so I went back and read your post from May. There are so many kinds words and supportive people it was beautiful to see how much this community is behind you! Have you ever re visited that thread? It also may help to see how strong you are and how far you've come since May.

I pray for strentgh for you in many ways, maybe even NOT opening emails or reading texts. If you know there is nothing helpful or important to you and they are only meant to hurt and degrade you then try not to read them. There is something that gives you freedom or release to have the power to delete an email without reading it. I know because I have done this before!

take care and keep moving forward!!

TammyStar;552546 I pray for strentgh for you in many ways said:
That's what hit me so hard, I guess. I was expecting a reply to some info I considered urgent and had forwarded to him. I thought he'd simply say, "OK." I wasn't even expecting to read "thanks", but what I got was an astonishing diatribe complete with foul language from his woman using his email addy. BTW, he and I never read each other's emails; we respected each other's privacy...

Ann F said:
TammyStar;552546 I pray for strentgh for you in many ways said:
That's what hit me so hard, I guess. I was expecting a reply to some info I considered urgent and had forwarded to him. I thought he'd simply say, "OK." I wasn't even expecting to read "thanks", but what I got was an astonishing diatribe complete with foul language from his woman using his email addy. BTW, he and I never read each other's emails; we respected each other's privacy...

Between that and the entry on your website, sounds like you almost need a restraining order against HER!

Ann- prayers are coming your way! Stay strong and I agree with sklay- document everything, and let Rae and I know when you need us to come over and kick one of them in the shins for you! :)

Thanks, Kacie! That made me chuckle!

Just pray, y'all. I'm not planning any retribution or retaliation. I just want to stay calm.

Yep, you know my ankle-kicking services are at your disposal.

1. What is the "May I Get on the List Again?" program?

The "May I Get on the List Again?" program is a special program offered by Pampered Chef for customers who wish to stay updated on new product releases, promotions, and other important news. By signing up for this program, customers will receive exclusive emails and offers from Pampered Chef.

2. How do I sign up for the "May I Get on the List Again?" program?

To sign up for the "May I Get on the List Again?" program, simply visit our website and click on the "Join Our Email List" button. Enter your email address and other required information, and you will be added to our email list. You can also sign up by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Is there a cost to join the "May I Get on the List Again?" program?

No, there is no cost to join the "May I Get on the List Again?" program. It is completely free for customers to sign up and receive emails from Pampered Chef. However, standard message and data rates may apply if you choose to receive text messages from us.

4. Can I unsubscribe from the "May I Get on the List Again?" program?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the "May I Get on the List Again?" program at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of our emails. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to be removed from the list. Please note that it may take up to 10 days for your request to be processed.

5. What kind of emails will I receive as part of the "May I Get on the List Again?" program?

As a member of the "May I Get on the List Again?" program, you will receive exclusive emails from Pampered Chef about new products, promotions, recipes, and other important news. You may also receive occasional surveys to help us improve our products and services. We promise not to spam your inbox and you can unsubscribe at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pinkunicorn
Replies
Views
Ann F
  • jenniferknapp
  • General Chat
Replies