• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Our First Fundraiser for UMDF Be a Success?

In summary, hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef can help you raise money for your organization or cause and earn up to 15% of sales in free products or cash. Their high-quality and in-demand products make them easy to sell. To get started, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant or customer service team to be connected with a consultant in your area. They will provide you with all the necessary materials and support for a successful fundraiser. Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products for fundraising, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items, as well as special fundraising bundles. Promoting your fundraiser can be done through social media, emails, or hosting a virtual party, and your consultant can provide marketing materials and
LarissaRed123
I'm really excited and I hope it does well. The posts I've read in the past about fundraisers don't seem so great. We are having the show this Friday.

We are raising money for UMDF(United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation) and my friend who is hosting has only gotten two outside orders so far, but one was over $100 and she's got 10 people who have RSVPed Yes so far. It seems to be off to a strong start.

My host is handling the invitations and she's supplying appetizers and booze, so I'm going to go ahead and supply the stuff for the 30 minute chicken and the strawberry spinach salad.

My plan is to match whatever PC pays if it's under $600, or donate 10% of whatever the sales amount is if it's over $600. Does that sound reasonable? I really don't want to make anything off of the show, but I don't want to go in the red on it either.

Well, you make 15% on fundraisers. My last two fundraisers have been awesome. One was $1800, the other closed at $900 (but that one only had 6 guests.....the rest were outside orders). Make sure that people know that a show booked off a fundraiser brings in $3 more for the organization. I add another $2 to each show booked so that it's $5 for every show booked. Encourage each attendee to take a catalog at the show and collect 3-5 orders each. That will help, too. And most people are willing to do it if the organization is something they are passionate about. Tell them they have 5 days to collect the orders. If you're willing to keep the show open, that is. Good luck!

Thanks. I'm glad your last two did so great. I think this one will too.

What are the benefits of doing my first fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef fundraisers are a great way to raise money for your organization or cause. By hosting a fundraiser, you can earn up to 15% of the total sales in free products or cash. Additionally, our products are high-quality and in-demand, making them easy to sell.

How do I get started with my first fundraiser?

Getting started with your first Pampered Chef fundraiser is easy! Simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team to get connected with a consultant in your area. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary materials and support to make your fundraiser a success.

What types of products are available for fundraising?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products for fundraising, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. We also offer special fundraising bundles that are specifically designed to maximize your profits.

What are the best ways to promote my fundraiser?

There are several effective ways to promote your fundraiser with Pampered Chef. You can use social media to reach a large audience, send out emails to your contacts, or even host a virtual party for your supporters. Your consultant can also provide you with marketing materials and tips for a successful fundraiser.

How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser last?

The length of your fundraiser can vary depending on your goals and preferences. We recommend hosting your fundraiser for 2-3 weeks to give your supporters enough time to place their orders. However, you can also extend the fundraiser if needed to reach your fundraising goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Citchen Couture
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
gailz2