• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will My Last Host Close and Help Me Reach $4000 in Sales?

In summary, Diane is praying that her host today closes TODAY so she can submit and not go INACTIVE. She is also praying that her best month ever comes to an end with the host's closure. Stacie is expecting good vibes and a closing date from her hosts.
StacieB
Gold Member
I am needing some good vibes sent my way for my last host to finish closing her show for the month. I will have over $4000 in sales if she closes by tomorrow. I have everything from her but payment. Keeping fingers crossed. This will be my best month so far if I can get a hold of her!!

Prayers that she closes so you can have a SUPER MONTH!

Prayers that my host today closes TODAY so I can submit and not go INACTIVE!!

Wow....how about that $1,000 paycheck you will get!!!!!

I know!! I am so super excited about it. Great timing too as we are going to FL at the end of October!!

Lord, spur on these hosts that need to close their shows into total unrest until they have completed this task. In Your wisdom... push them to complete their payments and selections so that these consultants can be blessed in their businesses and recieve their compensation this month. We know and believe Lord, that YOU can send your Spirit to accomplish these things. Use each of us to bless others and most importantly to bring you glory. We love you Jesus, Amen

Thank you Diane!!!

StacieB said:
I am needing some good vibes sent my way for my last host to finish closing her show for the month. I will have over $4000 in sales if she closes by tomorrow. I have everything from her but payment. Keeping fingers crossed. This will be my best month so far if I can get a hold of her!!
I know what you mean! I'm in the same boat (except that it's not my best month ever - but it is decent). I have TWO shows that need to close by tomorrow ($700 and $500). Neither host has given me her choices and one is still collecting orders. They both say they'll settle their shows tomorrow afternoon. We'll see.

nicely prayed Diane

Thanks... I've seen God doing such amazing things in this business... and my life... I just love to praise Him! I truly pray that these shows come through for all of you. I've been blessed with my highest month ever... $5330 ...and a new signed recruit ... she has done a $1000+ catalog show and talked the whole time about wanting to sign ... so I told her to keep the show for her first submission so she'll nearly be qualified already ... I almost lamented the loss of her commission but I'm asking God for a team and He sent her right along so I'm more excited to look long term! GOD is good... all the time! Y'all have a SUPER weekend... we're off to a wedding in a couple hours.

StacieB said:
Thank you Diane!!!

You're welcome... where are you in SD? I lived in there for 10 years while growing up.

Stacie, good vibes coming your way!! I also have a host (my SIL) that said she's going to call me today to close a show. I might have to call her! I'd really like to get this thing done today!!

Keep us posted as to your progress!!

If you are only waiting on her to send the payment and you know it is on its way, you could submit last thing on Sunday evening for it to count. Then deposit payment as soon as you get it.

stacywhitlow said:
If you are only waiting on her to send the payment and you know it is on its way, you could submit last thing on Sunday evening for it to count. Then deposit payment as soon as you get it.
I would only do this if the show is being shipped to me. I have had several hosts say that they mailed the check and when I called them 2-3 days later saying I didn't get it they say "My husband was supposed to mail it and I found it in the car." All HAVE paid but I prefer to at least have the checks in my hands before letting the products go out.

Prayers were answered. I just submitted my final show!!! Total for the month $4034.95. Points I got for the Pan-O-Rama this month 2104!!! Woo HOO!

**BIG sigh**
I have 9 shows this month, and it is looking like only 4 of them will close by tomorrow night........Oh well, It will certainly make my October look incredible!

BTW - I do stress a closing date to my hosts, but because I was gone the first 2 weeks of Sept., all of my shows have been in the last 2 weeks, and it just wasn't happening this month!
Oh well, like I said - I will close 5 Sept shows next week, and I have 4 Oct shows next week, and 3 the week after that.....so my Mid month commission for Oct should be smokin'!

quiverfull7 said:
You're welcome... where are you in SD? I lived in there for 10 years while growing up.

I live South of Sioux Falls about 15 minutes. Where did you live?

Ok girls, this is the message I've been leaving for hosts "let's try to get your show closed on Saturday b/c I know there will be lots of consultants closing shows on the last day of the month, and I would hate for your order to have to be in line behind all of theirs." Not untrue... which reminds me I need to go call a host right now!

StacieB said:
Prayers were answered. I just submitted my final show!!! Total for the month $4034.95. Points I got for the Pan-O-Rama this month 2104!!! Woo HOO!

AWESOME STACIE!!!!! WHATCHA GONNA GET WITH YOUR POINTS?

I am hoping to get enough points in the next couple months that I can get the following.

12 Qt Stockpot 1300
Stir Fry Pan 900
Grill Pan 900

Stacie~

Glad to hear you made your goal!!

Yipee!!

How about you Kelly? Any good news?

Yahoo
StacieB said:
I live South of Sioux Falls about 15 minutes. Where did you live?

CONGRATULATIONS! Way to go Stacie!
Have fun spending those pan points!

We were set on the Rosebud Reservation in Todd County and way in the northwest corner but my sister went to the university in Vermillion.

Yes, Kelly, how about you - I'd hate to see you ever go inactive!!!!

1. What does "Needing My Last Host to Close" mean?

"Needing My Last Host to Close" refers to the process of closing out a party or event that was hosted by a customer. This typically involves finalizing any orders or purchases made by the party guests and ensuring that the host receives any rewards or benefits they are entitled to.

2. How do I know if I am the "Last Host" for a party?

If you are the most recent customer to host a Pampered Chef party, you are considered the "Last Host" and responsible for closing out the event. Our system keeps track of the order in which parties are hosted, so you can easily determine if you are the Last Host.

3. What do I need to do as the "Last Host" to close out a party?

As the Last Host, you will need to review and confirm any orders placed by party guests, ensure all payments have been processed, and communicate any rewards or benefits earned by the host with our customer service team. You may also need to provide contact information for the next host in line, if applicable.

4. Can I still earn rewards as the "Last Host"?

Yes, as the Last Host, you are still eligible to earn rewards and benefits from the party. This may include free or discounted products, host-exclusive items, or other perks. Our customer service team will work with you to ensure you receive any rewards you are entitled to.

5. What happens if I am unable to close out the party as the "Last Host"?

If you are unable to complete the closing process for a party, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will work with you to find a solution and ensure the party is closed out properly. However, it is important to fulfill your responsibilities as the Last Host to avoid any delays or issues for the host and other party guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • lkhartmann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies