• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will It Ever Stop Snowing in Arkansas?

In summary, the conversation is about the weather in Arkansas and how it's snowing. The expert thinks that it's not too bad because she has traveled to Arkansas before and has seen snow there. She also thinks that Branson is very congested because of the snow.
KG...is Lamberts out by the Lawrence Welk Theater? We ate at a place out there that had a guy come around and throw rolls...I don't eat bread, so that wasn't very entertaining to me, but my kids...and husband...enjoyed it. Were you able to visit Branson Landing? I was told that with the implementation of "The Landing" Branson shows would be open year round. From the looks of your pictures, sounds like your trip would have been better spent in the hot tub at your hotel...LOL

It's in Ozark, right off I-65. There's no Lambert's in Branson, but their signs say they're the original since 1942. The Branson place might be a copy of it, or maybe it was a Lambert's and closed?Home of Throwed Rolls

Lambert's...
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I did eat dinner tonight at Lambert's Cafe.
http://www.throwedrolls.com/images/ozark_building.jpg
Home of the original Throwed Rolls!

http://www.throwedrolls.com/images/norm_color.gifhttp://www.throwedrolls.com/images/roll_ani.gif

This place is a hoot!

Hi Kitchen Guy:

When you said you were in MO, I wondered if you had even been to Lambert's on the way home from TX to OH my mother took me there, and my baby brother who was traveling with his job , mom called and told them to take the little trip down there and to go extremely hungry and not to buy much as you get plenty of sides passed!!! I can't wait to go back :)

Liz

I love your quick responses too, you could easily make tons of money with your Comedian in you!!!

snow...
ChefBeckyD said:
If we waited for it to stop snowing here, we'd starve from lack of food! It is snowing here right now, and expecting 4-8 inches today....and I'm getting ready to run errands! The wind isn't kickin the snow around - so it's not bad...just slippery - but that's winter in MI!

Since my bday is in Mid Nov. I learned to drive in the snow. From 17-22 I would go out in blizzard's as my family taught me well !!! My father cringed whenver I would go out too. LOL I totally understand KG's experiences, if the people are so afraid they should stay home!!! I pass people shaking as they drive down the road!!! Then the nuts who fly by doing 75-100 miles an hr!!!

I moved back down to Extreme S. TX to the warm, this yr has been usually cold/rainy and my heater isn't working :( I grew up in a cold house, and I"m in shorts now, but chilly :)

2 yrs ago on Christmas Eve and Christmas it snowed 4.5 inches and stuck both in S. TX and Mexico. I took my mom to South Padre Island for Christmas dinner and she didn't want to go as the fools down here flew everywhere, they loved doing spinouts too. We made it just fine. I called my Dad in Oh and told him and he said yeah, but it will be back in the 70's in a couple of days and it was.

That same yr. someone in Brownsville TX sold a snowball on ebay!!! LOL

Liz

Lambert's
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
It's in Ozark, right off I-65. There's no Lambert's in Branson, but their signs say they're the original since 1942. The Branson place might be a copy of it, or maybe it was a Lambert's and closed?

Home of Throwed Rolls

There's a couple of them now, they've expanded!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
forkatieb
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • Jean DeVries