• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Soooooo Excited to Get Out of the Snow!!!!

In summary, Jean is going to Miami to see The Barenaked Ladies perform. They will be stopping in Ochos Rios and Grand Cayman. She is also staying closer to Ft. Lauderdale because she is a Dutch girl and would rather spend her hard earned cash on boat drinks than a $350 hotel room.
Jean DeVries
Gold Member
I think it's been snowing for the last week here because they want me to appreciate my upcoming cacation all that much more......

Either that or because I just bought a house, they want to make sure I'm well practiced in shoveling the driveway.

I'm headed to Miami on Friday night to catch a cruise on Sunday. It's a rock boat cruise with The Barenaked Ladies (that's THE barenaked ladies, not just barenaked ladies, but it's amazing how many unsolicited offers I get for company from cute boys when I tell them I'm going on a cruise with barenaked ladies.)

They're a band out of Canada that's been around for a while. And, to thank their fans, they trap themselves on a floating stalker-vessel for 5 days. I went last year, and it was a total blast (except for the seasick part...I know better this year.) Anywhoo, we'll be stopping in Ochos Rios and Grand Cayman.

I know this is completely unrelated to anything, but I'm excited and wanted to share. And commisserate with everyone who is also armpit deep in snow...

I love the Barenaked ladies! That sounds like a blast! Have a great time, and enjoy the break from the snow. We haven't even gotten any in a few days, and I'm still ready to be done with winter.

Have fun!!! Friends of ours went on a rock band cruise before....can't remember who the band was but they had a blast.And of course we know who BNL are!!!! :):)

Jean DeVries said:
I think it's been snowing for the last week here because they want me to appreciate my upcoming cacation all that much more......

Either that or because I just bought a house, they want to make sure I'm well practiced in shoveling the driveway.

I'm headed to Miami on Friday night to catch a cruise on Sunday. It's a rock boat cruise with The Barenaked Ladies (that's THE barenaked ladies, not just barenaked ladies, but it's amazing how many unsolicited offers I get for company from cute boys when I tell them I'm going on a cruise with barenaked ladies.)

They're a band out of Canada that's been around for a while. And, to thank their fans, they trap themselves on a floating stalker-vessel for 5 days. I went last year, and it was a total blast (except for the seasick part...I know better this year.) Anywhoo, we'll be stopping in Ochos Rios and Grand Cayman.

I know this is completely unrelated to anything, but I'm excited and wanted to share. And commisserate with everyone who is also armpit deep in snow...

I'm from Canada, I HATE snow, and I LOVE the BNL!! :love: :love: :love:

I want BNL, but instead I have snow...and TONS of it after yesterday :( :mad:

They were advertising that cruise up here on one of the tv stations - but only as a chance to win a set of tickets. No details about actually purchasing and vacationing on it.

Hey Jean!! Where are ya staying in Miami?
I have a show on Saturday evening about 30-45 minutes north of Miami!

kcjodih said:
I'm from Canada, I HATE snow, and I LOVE the BNL!! :love: :love: :love:

I want BNL, but instead I have snow...and TONS of it after yesterday :( :mad:

They were advertising that cruise up here on one of the tv stations - but only as a chance to win a set of tickets. No details about actually purchasing and vacationing on it.

Hey Jodi!

If they decide to do one next year, check out shipsanddip.com. Or the BNL home page. Or sixthman.com. Any of those should give you the details....

...it's a blast.

dannyzmom said:
Hey Jean!! Where are ya staying in Miami?
I have a show on Saturday evening about 30-45 minutes north of Miami!

We're staying closer to Ft. Lauderdale because, see previous posts, I'm a Dutch girl and would rather spend my hard earned cash on boat drinks than a $350 hotel room. I just want to sleep there, I don't want to OWN the place :)

I think it's a Hyatt Regency Bonaventure Inn or something like that.

Which reminds me...I should probably print that info....

1. What products do you recommend for cooking in warm weather?

Some of our top products for warm weather cooking include our Grilling Tool Set, Ice Cream Maker, and Salad Chopper.

2. Can you suggest some recipes that are perfect for a summer cookout?

Absolutely! We have a variety of delicious recipes on our website that are perfect for summer cookouts, such as Grilled Peach and Prosciutto Salad, BBQ Chicken Skewers, and Watermelon Feta Salad.

3. I'm planning a beach picnic, what are some must-have items for easy meal prep?

For a beach picnic, we recommend using our Picnic Set, Quick Slice, and Citrus Press for easy meal prep. You can also check out our "No-Cook" recipes for even more convenience.

4. How can I keep my food fresh during outdoor events?

We have several products that can help keep your food fresh during outdoor events, such as our Chillzanne Platter, Chillzanne Rectangle Server, and Collapsible Serving Bowls. We also have tips on our website for packing and storing food for outdoor events.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for summer products?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for summer products. Be sure to check our website and social media pages for the latest deals and offers. You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive discounts and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Back