• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Reach My Conference Goals with All These Cancellations?

In summary, Debbie has two Jan shows that have been rescheduled to Feb, and her show on Friday is rescheduling because she only has 4 people coming. She decided to let her recruit lead decide and she wants to reschedule. She is a goal getter and is going to rock out in February.
DebbieJ
I had two Jan shows reschedule to Feb and now my show on Friday is rescheduling because she only has 4 people coming. I let her decide and she wants to reschedule. She is a recruit lead, so I want to keep her happy. :)

I have two more shows and I just PRAY they go well so I can get my conference half off. :confused:

Oh, and my Extreme Makeover show has CANCELLED as well....that's a big ole story that doesn't bear repeating.

Now February is a whole other story.............10 cooking and 4 catalog shows ready to go! :):):):)

Way to go Deb on your February - hope they all go great!

That sucks that people are backing out this month but it looks like you have a GREAT Feb. ahead of you!! WOW 14 shows!! You go girl!!

Sorry to hear about your January shows but what a February you are going to have. I also hope they all go well.

It's great to have a busy February! My director had $10,000 in sales last February, so she earned 20,000 points for the incentive trip! That's the way to do it!!

I am SO sorry Debbie. :( That really sucks about the EM show. I won't even ask but you know that you're a goal getter and you're going to rock out in February. :D Keep us posted if anything changes with that. No half price conference for me. I WILL get those bags though.;)

By the way, I've had some cancellations as well this month. :( I'm getting on the phone today to get my calendar booked solid. Wish me luck!! I only have one booking (a booking that she made a whole month ago in December) so I need to call her to see if we're still on.!:confused:

Sorry to hear about that Debbie, especially the EHM one; but just keep looking to the positive. You'll be able to rack up lots of double points!
I guess I feel pretty lucky; I had a couple cancellations, but re-booked them, and am coming out with 7 shows.

Sorry to hear about your cancellations. I've been struggling with that as well. It's frustrating when you're thinking your month is looking good only to be taken by surprise. You've got an excellent month going to February though and double points! That's the area I'm working on right now.

Ugh! Just had a February cancellation today. But that's okay---I have over a month to fill it (it was for Feb 24) and I haven't even called my list of Stoneware customers yet!

For January, I am $900 away from the half price registration and I have two shows to go. I think I'll make it, but I'm worried my second show may cancel b/c I haven't been able to reach the host. I'm trying to call in a favor for a quick January show on the 27th, so we'll see....

1. What is "Oh, Poop--Another Cancellation" and why is it a common topic at Pampered Chef?

"Oh, Poop--Another Cancellation" is a phrase used by our consultants when a party or event they were scheduled to attend gets cancelled. It is a common topic at Pampered Chef because cancellations can greatly impact their business and sales.

2. How do cancellations affect Pampered Chef consultants?

Cancellations can affect our consultants in several ways. It can result in a decrease in sales, as well as a loss of potential new customers. Additionally, it can cause consultants to lose out on potential hostess benefits and incentives.

3. What steps can consultants take to minimize cancellations?

To minimize cancellations, consultants can communicate clearly and effectively with their hosts and guests about the date, time, and location of the party. They can also offer reminder calls or texts closer to the event, and provide attractive incentives for guests to attend.

4. How can Pampered Chef support consultants when faced with cancellations?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to support consultants when faced with cancellations. This includes training on effective communication and party planning, as well as providing tools and materials to help them promote their events and maximize attendance.

5. Is there a policy in place for handling cancellations at Pampered Chef?

Yes, there is a policy in place for handling cancellations at Pampered Chef. Consultants are encouraged to reach out to their upline or the Home Office for assistance in rescheduling or finding new hosts for canceled events. Additionally, they may be able to receive credit for the canceled event if certain criteria are met.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
funinyourkitchen
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat